Chapter 1

A/N: I'm uploading another chapter :3

May all Yae Miko wanters be Yae Miko havers

~ ~ ~ {¤} ~ ~ ~

Within the cold and secluded part of Snezhnaya stands a magnificent castle. The Zapolyarny Palace.

In the middle of the throne room, there stands a man with black hair and purple tips that almost covers his red and purple eyes, with a kitsune mask with a fatui symbol on its forehead, hanging by the side of the man's hip.

And sitting on the throne, was none other than the Cryo Archon, The Tsaritsa.

"I have spoken with the Pyro Archon and the Dendro Archon but as I unfortunately expected, they do not yield to our wishes nor do they want anything to do with our goal." The man spoke. The archon sighed in defeat.

"I have spoken to the Hydro Archon and Geo Archon, Morax but, they have refused to take action and chose to stay out of it." The archon informed the man in front of her who nodded in thought.

"Well, there is still-" "Your Majesty, My Lord." A royal guard had barged in the throne room and interrupted their meeting.

"I'm terribly sorry to barge in and interrupt but," the guard turned to the man. "This came for you, Lord Ichiro."

Ichiro, the man that the Tsaritsa was talking to, turned to the guard in confusion as the guard had bowed and outstretched his arm, revealing a letter with an electro symbol waxed on it.

In confusion, Ichiro glanced to the Tsaritsa before opening the letter and reading its contents.

As he read through the contents, Ichiro felt like someone had suddenly punched him in the gut and repeatedly stepped on his face.

"I- I need to leave. Immediately." Ichiro managed to stutter out. The Tsaritsa looked at him in confusion but nodded regardless.

Ichiro practically sprinted out of the palace. Servants and guards bowed down to him as he walked out but he paid no mind. All that was in his mind right now was his current goal.

To reach Inazuma immediately.

As he quickly arrived at the docks, he saw many ships being loaded out but didn't see a single ship belonging to the palace. He inwardly cursed at his current predicament.

None of the royal ships were in the docks meaning that it was currently being used by requested merchants.

"Uh, my Lord, do you need anything?" A nearby worker asked him as he watched the young looking man frantically scanning through the busy crowds.

"Um, actually yes. Is any of the boat here departing anytime soon?" He asked.

"Why young man, you're in luck. We were just about to head out." A gruff looking man said behind the worker.

Ichiro slightly looked up to see the gruff looking man about to board his ship.

"Where you headin' off to?" The man asked. "Uh, Inazuma." Ichiro answered. "Ah, that old place. Sure, we can give you a ride there. Come on in." He said.

As Ichiro was about to reach the man, one of the sailors approached their captain and whispered to them.

"But sir, that's Lord Ichiro. A close associate of the Tsaritsa. Don't you think that's a bit risky?" She asked.

Ichiro stopped and became hesitant to board the ship. The captain scoffed at her and patted her on the back. "No worries, he don't bite, now do you?" He looked at Ichiro who only shook his head and decided to stay quiet.

"See? He's as innocent as a puppy." The man grinned as he patted Ichiro's back. The girl sighed before walking away.

"Don't mind her, she's just a bit weary around others. Ganyu is a total sweetheart once you get to know 'er. She's just been that way ever since we picked her up a few weeks ago. Now, Ichiro was it?" The man asked as Ichiro nodded.

"I'm Captain Feng. Now, I'll let you ride with us, but you have to help around here, do you understand? Mora ain't a problem for us and it ain't gonna get you out of chores here." He explained.

Ichiro immediately nodded. "Of course captain, I'll do whatever I can to help out." Ichiro told him to which the older looking man laughed.

"Atta boy!" He exclaimed as he led them to a man at the front of the ship.

"Lei!" Captain Feng called out to the man. Lei turned around and walked towards them.

"Yes captain?" He kindly asked as he glanced at Ichiro. "Make use of Ichiro here, would you? He's ridin' with us today. And while you're at it, teach him a thing or two about the ship and introduce him to the others." Captain Feng told him as he immediately smiled.

"Of course!" He happily exclaimed as he turned to Ichiro. "Hi! I'm Lei, I usually handle the sails here and makes sure that nothing is in anyone's way." He smiled at him. Ichiro awkwardly let out a small smile.

Captain Feng laughed at the young looking man's awkwardness and patted his back. "Well then, I'll leave him in your hands." He said as he walked away.

Ichiro turned to Lei. "What do I need to do?" He asked. Lei thought for a moment. "Hm, well you can set up the sail here, at the front of the ship while I set up the one on the middle. After that, I'll meet you back here again and we'll clean up here, yeah?" He asked to which Ichiro nodded.

Ichiro knew that he needed to get to Inazuma fast but for now, this will have to do.

There was no use in worrying about something he can't rush.

~ ~ ~ {¤} ~ ~ ~

A/N: I will only be updating the story once a week since the draft for the story still isn't really complete

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like the story!

:3