Special Chapter: Irodori Festival Part I

(A/N: Just a reminder, special chapters are NOT canon to my story but also kinda? Special chapters are just an insert to certain evtoents in the game. While the special chapters itself isn't canon, the events may be referred to in future chapters.)

Lumine and Paimon were in Ritou where Albedo had dropped Klee off for the two to take care of her.

As Albedo walked away from them, Paimon saw a very familiar figure.

"You!" She exclaimed as she pointed at him. Klee and Lumine looked to where Paimon pointed at as Lumine's eyes widened.

The figure turned around to be none other Ruichiro himself.

"Oh... It's Rui. Wait! No, no. If you're here that means..." Paimon trailed off as a new voice joins in.

"Good morning, traveller and friends." They turned around to see Ichiro holding two tri-colored dango sticks in each hand.

Ruichiro's eyes shined as he hurriedly approached Ichiro who gave him two while keeping two for himself

"You! What are you doing here! Haven't the Fatui done enough damage to Inazuma already!" Paimon shouted as Lumine put her hands on her waist while the energetic Klee looked at the two parties in confusion before running around looking at the stalls.

Ichiro chuckled. "You're mistaken. I'm not here on Fatui business. Haven't you heard?" Ichiro asked as the two outlanders looked at each other in confusion.

"There's a law between the Fatui and Inazuma where any diplomatic business of the Fatui is to be ceased during festivals. It's to keep the peace between the two parties." Ruichiro explained while chewing one dango on one side of his cheek.

"Don't speak with your mouth full." Ichiro reprimanded him.

"But it's not full." Ruichiro smirked at him as he swallowed his food. Ichiro only rolled his eyes at his childish twin.

"Well, if you're not here for Fatui business, then what are you doing here?" Lumine asked.

"It's a festival! We're going to celebrate of course! After all, this is our homeland!" Ruichiro told them with a bright smile as he practically shook in his spot in excitement as Lumine and Paimon looked at them with a shocked expression.