Chapter 22

After dismissing the remaining Fatui skirmishers in a nearby island where he had set the portal up, he looked back to the sky to see the Jade Chamber glowing as it hovered above Osial before finally plummeting down into the ocean, creating a loud explosion and a massive wave. They watch as they see the adepti carrying the Jade Chamber's former occupants down by the docks safely.

Ichiro smirked.

"It's about time we make our appearance, no?" Ruichiro asked with the same smirk.

Meanwhile, the adepti and the Liyue Qixing were now discussing the future of Liyue in the hands of humans as the adepti hesitantly agree to the idea.

"Alright, Moon Carver. You needn't worry. It seems to me that this right of supervision is best left to the people of Liyue." Madame Ping told him.

They soon heard slow clapping heading towards them.

(Insert Kaeya-like entrance because the gif was too big)

"Not too bad for a bunch of old foggies." Ichiro smirked as he approached them. The adepti and Ningguang were stunned by his sudden appearance.

"Tsk. I didn't even sense him." Xiao thought as he glared at Ichiro who only smirked at him.

"Who are you calling old foggies?" Madame Ping, who had sneaked up behind him, asked making Ichiro flinch.

"Madame Ping, how are you?" Ichiro nervously asked. Madame Ping only sighed and shook her head disappointingly.

"And where exactly were you?" Cloud Retainer accusingly asked. "Well for your information, I was actually battling the hundreds of Fatui Skirmishers waiting to pounce at you in a nearby island." Ichiro scoffed.

Well, hundreds was definitely an exaggeration.

But it's not like a single thing about his statement was true.

Ichiro's gaze soon landed on Lumine and Paimon who were staring at him with wide eyes. Ichiro grinned and waved at them.

"You-!" Lumine yelled as she pointed at Ichiro who grinned at her. The others looked at the two with a confused expression.

Lumine immediately knew who he was just by his eyes. She couldn't forget those eyes and it haunted her ever since she left Liyue. It was mesmerizing yet menacing at the same time.

"Y-you were the one with Signora in Mondstadt!" Paimon yelled as she pointed accusingly at him.

"Indeed, I am." Ichiro smiled.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ruichiro asked him.

"Having a little fun." Ichiro silently replied back.

"He didn't even deny it!" Paimon quietly exclaimed to Lumine who was glaring at Ichiro, taking in all of his features.

"Brighella." Lumine muttered but Ichiro heard it clearly. "Ah, so that bard didn't reveal my name? That's good. That means he's still afraid of me." Ichiro grinned.

Lumine was glaring at him, possibly thinking of multiple ways she could kill him. The usual stuff.

"Also, traveller." Ichiro's voice caught their attention and cutting off their train of thought. "Have you figured it out yet?" He asked as the two looked at him with a confused expression.