chapter 04.

iv.

The school bell rang meaning first period was about to start. Both Mira and Jungwon walked together towards their respective classrooms (which were right in front of each other) with a safe distance between them.

The girl was surprised when she slid the door of her classroom open, finding no one inside. Puzzled, she looked over her shoulder and saw Yang Jungwon in a similar situation. His classroom was also empty and it made him wonder. "Where is everyone...?" He muttered to himself, shutting the door close.

Just then, a male teacher, more specifically their music teacher, passed by but stopped upon seeing the two eleventh graders standing dumbfounded in front of their classes. "What are you both doing here? You're supposed to be in the auditorium."

Jungwon furrowed his eyebrows, "We do? We weren't informed, Mr. Min."

"Your homeroom teacher informed everyone at class earlier. Just go there now, I heard it's important," He pushed his glasses up his nose bridge before walking away to the teacher's office.

Jungwon and Mira shared a glance before making their way to the auditorium on the third floor. They could hear the muffled voice of the school's coordinator from the loudspeakers. With a gentle push of the double doors, they were met with the whole second-year students standing in lines in their respective classes.

"The trip is optional but I recommend you to join. If you won't join the trip, please state the reason why. Understood?" The coordinator spoke with the mic, her voice booming throughout the large room.

Jungwon and Mira made their way to the back of the line as they were the last ones to come in.

"The trip will be for school purposes, of course. However, we aren't mean to not give you free time and a fun day. This trip will be recorded in your reports," She informed, telling more information regarding the school trip that will be held in two months.

Mira learned it will be a five days and a four nights trip and they will be heading to Gyeongju.

School trips mostly teach students how to be independent, responsible, and not lose their belongings. They could be a total clutz when it comes to losing things, ended up blaming the school even if it was their own fault.

Since Daehwi High School was a private school, everyone here was either rich or they got the brains.

Rich students mostly get spoiled by their parents, and because of that, they won't give a damn if they lose something knowing it can be replaced. Though some of them are humble and kind, like two of her seniors: Jay and Jake, she remembered the names.

"I will inform you more about the school trip when we have another assembly. For now, go back to your classes," The coordinator dismissed, earning whines coming from every direction. She scoffed.

"Hey! You missed twenty minutes of class already. Don't think you can skip a period. Move your asses and get going, time is ticking! I will hear no complaints!" She ordered and everyone responded with a groan.

From the corner of Mira's eye, she spotted a familiar pink-haired male heading towards the exit and as she was about to approach him, she found a smaller figure standing next to him. Sunoo was rubbing his ear in nervousness as he smiled at the girl, his whisker dimples appearing.

Mira halted in her steps as she stared at them from afar, the students behind her accidentally bumping into her shoulder as she was blocking their way. She watched them until they were completely out of her sight.

A nudge on her arm snapped her back to reality as she shook her head to get rid of her unnecessary thoughts before looking at the person beside her. It was one of her classmates whom she was closest to.

"Come on Rara, let's head to class," Her classmate, Jihan, gave her a smile. The girl intertwined their arms together before pulling her away to the exit, not knowing a certain someone was watching them with observant eyes.

a/n; had to add my girl han jihyo here.