chapter 30.

xxx.

Kim Heeyoung, the blonde-haired girl who suggested hanging out in the boy's room on the first day, finally managed to get the girls to agree with her. So here they were forming a large circle on the carpeted floor with the boys included.

After their short visit to the village, they had the rest of the day free so they decided to spend their remaining time hanging out before dinner.

Mira was in the circle as well, but unlike other students who were expecting the upcoming game Heeyoung had planned this evening, she was focused on something else. Her eyes were trained from one question to another as she rested her chin on her palm, looking down at the booklet on the floor with a ballpoint pen spinning between her fingers.

"Okay, let's play this!" Heeyoung held up a half-empty water bottle. "Spin the bottle, but truth or dare version."

The blonde-haired girl smirked before placing the bottle in the middle, "The one who's pointed by the top of the bottle does the truth or dare, the one who's pointed by the bottom of the bottle is the one who'll ask. Understood?"

As much as Mira wanted to concentrate on the game, she was the type of person who felt incomplete if she hadn't done her assignment first. She still had two questions left and these two questions she couldn't find the answer to despite having searched google many times.

Mira rubbed her temple before sighing, finally giving her attention to the game for a bit. A boy from another class had chosen truth and started blushing from the question he was asked if he had a crush on anyone from the circle. From the way his cheeks turned bright red, the answer was pretty obvious.

The next girl decided to be bold and chose dare. She was then dared to sit on "the most handsome boy's lap" in which she hesitantly sat on Zen Liu's — the guy Mira recalled shrieking high-pitched last night — lap.

It would be a lie to say Zen wasn't happy. He tried keeping it lowkey and look unbothered but it didn't help as he attempted to hide his growing smile. Zen pursed his lips when he noticed Jeon Mira looking his way and raised his arms at the speed of light, refusing to touch whoever the girl on his lap was.

It was funny really. How he thought she was bothered with the fact a girl was sitting on his lap comfortably when in reality Mira was looking at the painting on the wall behind him. Zen was sitting three meters across from her.

"Kitae!" A boy from the circle called out. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to... give a foot massage to the person beside you for ten whole minutes," The boy spoke, earning whines of complaints from everyone else about how the dare wasn't entertaining. "What? You should be honored of getting a free massage! Imagine how sore our feet are from walking all day."

While some students scoffed at his reason, Nam Kitae aggressively pulled someone's foot towards him and began massaging it with zero percent will, a small scowl etched on his face while the person he massaged was enjoying it.

As the half-empty bottle spun around in the center, it gradually came to a stop as the top of the bottle landed on Heeyoung. The girl smirked when she realized the bottom was pointed to one of her friends. "Dare. Give me anything and I'll do it."

Kim Heeyoung spoke with so much confidence laced in her voice. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her eyebrow raised in expectation as she waited for her friend to speak. She tilted her head to the side, the corner of her lip rising.

"If you say so," Her friend shrugged, "I dare you, to kiss another participant here on the lips."

Heeyoung's smug expression was evident on her face but not everyone saw this. Choi Yunseo felt like something bad was going to happen if she lets this continue further. She quickly scanned the circle and almost all the boys were hoping for the blonde-haired girl to come to them.

It didn't take long for Heeyoung to stand up and walk towards someone, everyone cheering for her. Yunseo predicted this, so she lightly tapped the elbow of the girl sitting beside her without moving her eyes away from the scene.

Mira hummed upon feeling the touch and turned to see Yunseo staring at something blankly. She looked at where the girl was looking and saw Kim Heeyoung crouched down in front of a familiar boy.

Jungwon was sitting a couple of seats away but he wasn't that far and upon understanding the situation, Mira's breathing got heavier as she eyed the two students with a clenched jaw. She unknowingly gripped her pen harder, her thumb holding the lid down. She didn't know what she was feeling but she didn't like it.

"What are you doing?" Jungwon moved away from Heeyoung's face that was too close for his liking.

"The dare," The girl simply replied, leaning closer. She was about to succeed if it wasn't for Jungwon to cover his mouth with his hand. His body was halfway on the floor as his arm supported his weight.

With a frown, Jungwon shook his head as he leaned away even more. He didn't care if he was about to lay down on the floor if it meant him staying out of Heeyoung's reach. However, the girl was stubborn as she proceeded to grab the hand that was covering his mouth to pull it away. "Let me do the dare on you!"

"No, Heeyoung, get off me!" The boy's voice came out muffled but he showed no signs of giving up.

"This is f(13+ word)cking WWE bro—," Kitae remarked, subconsciously pulling on a toe that cracked a few seconds later of the person's foot he massaged.

Jungwon successfully got the girl away. "What the heck! Kiss someone else, not me!"

"Why? I chose you so can't I do the dare on you? It's not like you're taken anyway! Besides, it's just a dare no need to get all serious," Heeyoung protested, not giving up yet.

"How do you know I'm not taken? What if I am!" Jungwon exclaimed.

a/n; question, should I keep censoring the swear words or no? what do you guys think? I intended to stop after ramadhan month, but kinda got carried away with them hahah.