chapter 34.

xxxiv.

Day four, Amusement Park.

JUNGWON:
Mi, I found a cute cat.
It's so tiny.

JUNGWON:
I want to touch it but I'm slightly
allergic to them. Should I risk it?

JUNGWON:
IT'S SITTING ON NI-KI'S
LAP IT'S SO LITTLE???

JUNGWON:
I want to adopt it but I
have a dog, unfortunately.

MIRA:
Unfortunately? Poor dog.
message not sent.

MIRA:
Jungwon, where are you?
I went outside and you just
poofed??

JUNGWON:
I'm with Ni-ki.

MIRA:
I know but where?

JUNGWON:
I'll run to you. He's having too
much fun playing with the cat.
Are you still by the toilet?

MIRA:
Yepp.

JUNGWON:
Let's meet at midpoint.
In front of the souvenir store
to your left.

MIRA:
Won, there's like five stores to
my left. Be more specific?

JUNGWON:
Just find someone who
looks like me :)
read, 12:44 PM.

JUNGWON is typing...

JUNGWON:
I see you.
read, 12:45 PM.

Yang Jungwon turned his phone off and placed it inside his pocket as he watched Mira making her way towards him. The girl purposely slowed down her pace to annoy him but to no avail. He looked completely unbothered which made the girl groan.

By the time she stood next to him, Mira noticed Jungwon was looking at the window of one of the stores. A mannequin. What confused her was that he looked so invested with the mannequin who was wearing a traditional hanbok on display.

Unless he wants to wear it?

"Pretty," Jungwon commented, "Reminds me of yesterday when you wore it," He added. A girl wearing the same lilac hanbok engraved in his head. Mira looked amazing in it he couldn't deny. She looked amazing in anything, really.

"You saw me?"

With a simple nod and dimpled smile, Jungwon proceeded to walk ahead, passing by the spot where he last saw the kitten and Ni-ki, but they weren't there anymore. He heard light footsteps approaching him indicating Mira was following behind.

The girl was looking around the huge park in wonder, contemplating what to ride from all the activities she could do in a day. There was no way she could try all of them since they only have until four in the evening, adding the fact she came here with her school and not alone.

Mira spotted a water coaster and frowned at the sight, wanting to ride it but figured it would be best if it goes last.

She looked around for more, coming across her schoolmates walking together in a group with their friends. They entered a dark cave situated a few meters away with the ride's name written in bold letters at the entrance.

Mira halted, not knowing she unintentionally left Jungwon walking by himself until he realized he didn't hear any more footsteps behind him. He saw her entering the cave, which he followed soon after. The environment instantly switched to freezing once he arrived. It felt like he was inside a refrigerator.

Jungwon glanced over at Mira, the outfit she wore was not appropriate for the cold. Her bare arms and legs were making contact with the breeze. She was wearing a short sleeveless casual patterned dress with a white cropped shirt underneath.

"Aren't you cold?"

"I am," She admitted while walking towards the queuing line, hugging her arms. "But it's okay, I can handle it. The cold never bothers me."

The line was divided into four, with people lining up in each of them. Mira got a glimpse of the cart that was slowly making its way towards them, the previous passengers exiting and new ones boarding. One cart was available for eight people. It has four rows with a max of two people on each.

The ride was mine-themed, which explained why they were queuing inside a cold cave with gemstones decorating every corner shining in either blue, orange, or purple. It was breathtaking despite it being fake. They really placed in all the details.

The person in front of her took a step back, almost crashing onto her small frame accidentally. Out of instinct, Mira took a step backward as well as she felt her body bumping into Jungwon's, his hands holding her by the shoulder for balance.

The operator motioned the two people in front of them to get on the cart before moving on to the next row, filling the cart to the maximum capacity. Jungwon and Mira moved along to the front line and waited for the next cart to appear which will arrive in approximately three minutes.

"Oh, hyung," A voice spoke from the second row as both teenagers turned to look at who it was.

"Ni-ki?" Mira called out, a surprised expression plastered on her face. It doesn't end there. Behind the tall boy, there stood Kim Sunoo on the third row waving to both Mira and Jungwon, his whisker dimples appearing and she almost squealed. "You guys are here too??"

"Yep," Ni-ki answered.

"You're sitting alone?" Jungwon questioned, frowning, "Sunoo's on the other row. You guys are not sitting together?" He pointed out.

The younger male sighed in defeat and shook his head in disappointment. There was a hint of offend on his face, "Nah, he ditched me to sit with Aerin."

Hearing the name of his childhood friend, dimple boy looked over Ni-ki's shoulder finding Sunoo and a girl he could recognize anywhere. She was blocked by Ni-ki's body. Aerin leaned over to peek from the side as she waved at Jungwon with a smile. She found Mira standing next to him and immediately grinned which the latter reciprocated.

"We're here too you know," Another voice grimaced from the fourth row, making all of them turn their heads. Cheram had her arms crossed over her chest as she had an insulted look about being forgotten, meanwhile, Yubin was watching the next cart that was reaching, feeling excited.

"This is nice, we're all in the same cart," Mira cheered as the operator gestured for them to get on after the previous people left.

"Wait, Ni-ki is actually sitting alone?" Jungwon questioned, needing clarification.

"Yeah, why? You want me to sit with someone? Then you can take my spot and I'll sit with Mira," Ni-ki concluded. Without waiting for the older boy's response, he pushed Jungwon to his seat while he took the seat next to Mira, smiling at the girl mischievously.

Jeon Mira laughed at Jungwon's dumfounded expression behind her before the safety belt automatically locked them in place. She faced front, anticipating the upcoming ride.

"Have fun!" The operator greeted, their cart disappearing deeper into the dark tunnel.

a/n; in honor of M:D1, here's an update (sorry if it took so long) now tell me your favorite song from the album? I'm emotionally attached to shout out.