Isabella

One year later. The boys on the Team are now 13/14.

"And that's it for the season!
The Warriors have won for the first time ever!, I know this will be in history books for sure." The speaker up in the comms room said.
"Alright boys! Great game!" Coach Lambert exclaimed.
"Ok guys, crash at my place?" Conner asked while the team walked to the locker rooms. "Yeah!" They shouted together. When they were done Conner jogged over to the stands. "Hey mom, can the boys crash at our place?"
"Yeah, but no alcohol." She replied. Conner smiled. "Ok, I'll make sure to tell them." He said jogging to the bus.
"And that's all folks, Sean Payton took a day off to come to his son's game! Isn't that heartwarming." The news lady said.
Conner raised an eyebrow, but just then he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Dad!" He said hugging him tight.
By now cameras were recording this and taking pictures of them.
"I didn't know you were here?" Conner said now both of them walking to the bus. "Well, I couldn't miss the Warriors first big win."
Conner smiled and the two got onto the bus.
"Aihhhhhhh, coach Payton!" The team chanted.
Before Gus could close the bus doors Harlan's dad came up. "Hey guys, we're going to motercade around the Valley, you guys in?"
"Hey, we need to refuel on snacks while driving, you guys got any?" Paulie asked.
Harlan's dad laughed and left and came back in one minute with 3 boxes of pizza, 2 bags full of energy drink and so much more. The boys were hyped and the bus doors finally closed.
A truck with speakers drove infront of all the cars that were beeping and celebrating.

While driving and chanting 2 girls from in the truck infront of the bus hopped out. And ran to the bus doors quickly. There was still music and the cars were moving slowly while they were doing all of this.
Gus opened the doors and the two girls stepped in quickly. One was Harlan's girlfried, Camila.

The other girl remained a mistery to the boys

Camila kissed Harlan sweetly and gave a food crate to each person on the bus. "Oh, I almost forgot guys. This is my bestfriend Isabella, or Isa for short. She's from Cuba like me and she's my neighbour so yeah."

"So she knows spanish?" Dennis asked

"Bueno, es mi hogar natal." Isa said smiling a little.
"She said, that's my native home." Cami said giggling. "And before you ask, I do know english as well." Isa said softly.
Conner was so inlove with this girl and was staring at her the whole time. Good thing he was sitting in the back.
"Come on Cam, we have to deliver these last ones. And it was nice meeting all of you officially." Isa said and quickly went out of the slowly moving bus.
Camila knew just what was going on and follwed behind her.
"You like like one." Camila said grinning. Isabella walked quicker. "Isa you like one!" Cami shouted this time so all the boys on the bus would clearly hear. "Camila Garcia, i'm gunna throw a rock at your face!" Isabella shouted still walking fast infront of Cami. Everyone was now looking at the two without them realizing.
"Don't worry they do this all the time, but at the end of the day there's always a sleepover." Harlan said not paying anymind because he was use to it.

A.n: guys help me out i forgot Harlan's crush's name and i don't want to go through the whole movie again. So if you know it please put it in the comments.