Shopping and Sledding

Next morning was a slump. Sleepy teens everywhere.
"Guys, guys, we're going to get breakfast." Lambert said.
"And the store, so chop chop move faster let's go, on your feet.!" He said pushing them to their rooms to get ready. "And the time you have is an hour!" He yelled.

That got everyone on their toes quick. They know coach, he changed and they've been with him for 2 years now. So if you don't see anyone, you got left behind.

An hour went by and everyone was now on the bus sleeping.

"First stop McDonald's." Coach Lambert said.
The sound of food was like music to the ears for them.

When they got there, the food took longer than usual by how big the group was. They just ordered Fries and Nuggets.
Once they came out they had to combine about 5 tables to fit everyone. The security obviously had their own table and own food, because they were also having the time of their lives.

 The security obviously had their own table and own food, because they were also having the time of their lives

After the full bellies they had to make a shopping trip to refill the empty pantry.

"Rules." Coach Lambert said to the teens. They were in the car park and people were looking at the bus weird and wondering why it was there.
Coach Lambert continued, "no, running wild, no leaving my side, if I have to handcuff you all together I'm not ashamed to do that, just remember who will be in the hand cuffs." He said then stepping outside. Coach Bizone was going to stay in the bus until they were back.

When they walked inside it was like heaven. Snacks everywhere.
"Conner, Marcose, grab a trolley, and STAY behind me, the rest of you walk in front of me, Cam and Isa let's go." Lambert said. "Why is it always two of us? We said we were sorry." Cam replied.

Coach Lambert sighed knowing it was still going to be out of control chaos even though he gave rules.

Not even 40 minutes in and majority of the team was somewhere else in the store and the remaining looking for them. May I remind you the 2 boys with the trolleys who were given specific orders were also gone.
Cami and Isabella were still walking with Coach Lambert and Paulie and Dennis to prove a point.
5 minutes later they found the rest of the team. "You guys are like wild toddlers when you are together." Lambert said and pinched his nose. "Come on let's go and pay for these."

The trolleys were now over filled but enough to last for 2 weeks.

2000+ dollars later everyone was carrying about 2-3 bags. They placed them in any place possible in the bus and headed back to the cabin.

When they got back, the security offered to put the everything in the pantry. Even if Coach Lambert said 'no thanks' they still did it.

While Coach Lambert and Bizone were chilling watching television. The boys and Cam and Isa were somewhere around the house.

Just then Isa and Cami popped out of no where and gave them a heart attack.
"Hey Coaches." Isa said sitting on the couch across from them. Cami went straight to the point. "We want to go sledding, pleaseeeeee."
Coach Lambert chuckled. "Get ready, and give me a minute." He said to them. Cami and Isa squealed and ran saying, "he said yes!"

About 10 minutes later everyone was outside. 1 group doing one thing and the next group doing another. Once again coach Lambert took photos and posted them.

 Once again coach Lambert took photos and posted them

It was a festive evening with, snowball fights, attempts at building an igloo, snowmen, and much more

They ended it off with hot chocolate after and a movie.