what's it going to be?

Camila and Isabella have been away for 5 months now. Conner and Harlan were dreading their return. Not only them everyone. Beth hated the feeling without them.
But it's for the best right now. Mr.Garcia and the two girls are in Cuba to sort out Isa's adoption certificate so they know she would be safe forever. No one knew it was going to take this long.

Isa called many nights crying painfully by if it would all go well or not. She thought of the outcomes of if it doesn't work and it's getting to her head. Her birthday is also in a month and all of the parents, coaches and even the boys on the team hope the papers are signed before then.

New night. The boys are by Beth hanging until god knows what time. Beth is simply looking through photos with her and the girls from shopping sprees, the boy's games and so much more. She missed spoiling them. She missed not having a reason for why she likes spoiling them. Everyone knows Camila. She's outgoing and puts herself out there. That's what she's known for, and no one ever shames her, they love her for it. Isabella, even the community is trying to break her out of her shy shell and it's working. Some people are even taking Spanish classes/lessons so she wouldn't forget her native language and always remember her roots. They love her no matter what.

Just then an incoming video call from Isa shook Beth out of her thoughts. She immediately stopped what she was doing and picked up the phone.
"Quiero volver a casa. I wanna' come home màma I wanna' come home." She cried. Beth's heart sunk and she was on the brink of tears but kept strong for Isa.
"Bubba, you will, te veremos pronto, prometo."
Isa broke down crying she wanted to leave she didn't want to be there any longer. They were keeping her in a foster home for now. Cami called nights and cried to. If it was a duo they shouldn't have separated, it was them. But this is the normal. Isabella calls and wares herself out with the tears. Beth's heart breaks every single night of not seeing her babies.
Isa was now laying crying in her pillow.
"That her?" Conner asked as he held his hand out for the boys to walk quieter. Beth wiped her face and nodded. Conner picked up his pace and so did everyone else.
"Bubba. We're here." He said. Conner hated the sound of her crying, he missed her smile her everyday hugs, her kisses and cuddles.
Isa turned and smiled weakly at everyone there. You could tell she hasn't been sleeping a lot. "We love you Isa."

The boys said good night to her one last time and Beth took the phone with her to her room. She watched as Isa slowly closed her eyes and fall into a slumber not caring anymore. Atleast for some while she would be happy. Beth missed cradling her and soothing her on bad days. Girls day out with Cam also. These two girls were her joy. And she didn't know whether or not one could be ripped away. "Goodnight Isa. Love you." Beth whispered.

Tomorrow was the big day.

A/n:guys missed me😏