First date

Camila's dad and mom had a business trip, so she and Isabella where staying by Beth. That's a great thing though, their own room and privacy and a lot of time to spend with 2 particular boys.

The boys were over, playing video games in the room Beth set up for them. They're calling it 'the den." Beth was in the kitchen making little snacks for them, when they came out. Cami and Isa were up in their room.

"Ahhhhh, no way! Seriously?!" Cami shouted. "Cam, it's not that big of a deal." Isa giggled and shouted from upstairs. Cami ran downstairs with excitement. Beth was talking to the boys. "Hey máma, can I borrow you for a minute." Cami said squirming. The boys were confused by this. "Yeah bub, what's up."
"It's tea, it's tea, it's tea!" Cami said running upstairs. "Sorry boys, emergency." Beth said sprinting after her. You see the thing about boys is, they never tell you anything, so this was Beth's chance to finally aid a first date.

"How is tea an emergency." Marcose asked not getting it. "Well you see bud, tea is like gossip, and that's all I got for yah." Harlan asked also clueless of why it's so exciting. The boys chuckled and went back to the den.

"Cam she's right, not too fancy, not too plain." Beth said looking through the closet.

Beth pulled out about 10 outfits and gave them to Isa. She tried on everyone of them and neither of the 3 liked any.

"I think there's one more." Isa said sighing.
She tried it on and all eyes sparkled, Isa also loved it herself. "Now there's my beautiful bestfriend." Cami said hugging her.
"Alright, let's get your hair done, an just a tiny bit of makeup." Beth said.

It was now around 7 and the boys were gone. Harlan was staying over with Camila till Conner and Isa got back.

Conner met Isa outside. "Ouui, Isabella Moore is gorgeous." Conner said placing a kiss on her lips.

" Conner said placing a kiss on her lips

"And, Conner Payton is handsome." Isa replied.

"So, where do you want to go?" "I was thinking ice-cream shop first?" Isa replied

"I was thinking ice-cream shop first?" Isa replied. "Yeah sure."

They walked all the way there feeling the cool breeze hit their face.
"One strawberry ice cream and one ice cream sandwich please." Conner ordered.
They waited a minute and then left.

The two walked around for about 3 hours and headed back home after.

"That was fun." Isa said kissing him sweetly. Conner pulled back and smiled, "yup."