Big day

Today was the big court day. Everyone was by Beth gathering around the living room ready to hear if or if not the two girls who bring joy to everyone are coming home. "Ok everyone it's starting." The room quieted down and everyone was fixed on the tv. Even Conner's dad was there.

"And Ms.Moore do you think this family is fit for you?" The judge answered.
Isabella was playing with her fingers underneath the table but took a deep breath in. "Yes your honor."
"And why so?"
"Because they are the ones who cared for me my whole life. Watched me from diapers to where I am now, there couldn't be any family better in the whole world than them. Y-your honor."

"I hear by declare

"Legal parental certificates for the now Isabella Maria Garcia-Moore."

Believe it or not it seemed like the whole world was cheering on and watching this case.
Beth broke down crying ready and eager for the return of her babies. Conner and the team cheered them on. And Cami and Isa had the most heartwarming hug on live television.
"I love you Isa." Cami cried.
"I love you to bub."

Over text it was all love. Group video calls while packing and so much lovely speeches for the two girls.
"Thank you so much papà." Isa said hugging who she can now call father, Mr.Garcia.
He teared up thinking he was going to lose her. He now has two daughters officially.

"Ok girls get some sleep, we're leaving tomorrow."
And with that he shut the lights off.
"Bubba, can you finally believe it? My sister. Literally." Isabella giggled missing Camila's rants. "I know Cam, you are, and I hope that never changes. Love you."
"Love you more."
It was the first night in a long time Isabella had a good sleep. She missed these cuddles with Cami. And she couldn't wait to get back to even more.

Next morning was a rush. "Girls! Breakfast to go. in the bath! We're running late!" Mr.Garcia shouted. Cami dreaded waking up Isa this early, saying it must of been brutal at the home, but she had to. "Bubba. Come on we have to go. You'll get to sleep when we get back home, I promise." Isa sighed knowing the last part was true so she made an effort this morning.

The 3 soon got to the airport and before you know it. On a plane back home. "You ready girls?"
"Yup"
"Absolutely"

Those bag wheels rolling down the aisle was music to Isa's ears. She loved it. Home sweet home she was. 
The truck wheels pulled up to the modern mansion infront of them and Isa was shaking with excitement.
Cam and Isa pushed the door open and a whole bunch of people popped out going for the words surprise. Beth ran to the two girl and engulfed them in some bone crushing hugs. "I missed you two so much." She said planting a kiss on their foreheads. "We missed you to mamà." Isabella laughed.
There it was. The giggles and words she missed, the smile.
Soon enough everyone had greeted Cam, Isa and their dad and the celebration begun. The girls got individual hugs from the boys on the team. Believe it or not Isa actually missed the annoying brats.
"Hey um, Brian, have you seen Conner?" Isa asked realizing she hadn't seen him all evening.
Things between them were....silent when she was in Cuba. Isabella knew it was a load for him because she just picked up bags and left. No proper goodbye.
"Uh, yeah I think I saw him walk up to his room about 15 minutes ago."
"Oh ok thanks B." Isa felt bad, but it wasn't her fault right? Everyone was loving and making sure she was talking to someone. She just  wanted to escape for a minute for him.

Isabella made her way up the stairs and down the hall to Conner's room. She knocked and the door slowly opened. "I know what you're-."
Before she could finish Conner pulled her in and locked the door. He immediately slammed their lips together. Conner backed up onto the bed and placed his girlfriend in his lap. He pulled away panting. "There's so fucking much I wanna' say."
Isabella knew it was all mixed feelings.
Conner was holding onto Isa like it was his last, his head leaning on her stomach. "Hey, I'm here now, so don't worry about the past."
Isa pulled his head up and kissed him on the lips tenderly rubbing his red cheeks.
Conner smiled during the kiss finally reasuring himself that she's safe.
Isabella giggled and pulled away. "What's with the smile?"
"Oh, nothing just glad to have you back to myself."