Going to Canada

All along the drive the girls had to sit infront of Coach Bizone and Coach Lambert. The boys got pictures of them and everytime they did Isa or Cam would throw a middle finger at them and Coach Lambert would give them warnings. Isa got so sick of the bus ride and came up with a plan.

"Come on coachhhhh, we are not your team, the boys are. We, aren't having fun, isn't this trip about bonding and having fun." Coach Lambert never took his eyes off of the clip board. "Putting your safety at risk isn't fun, and besides we're on a bus, there isn't a lot of space on a bus to have fun." Cami groaned and became so restless.
"Bathroom break, for god sake please." Cami pleaded. "Fine." Coach waved her off. Cami grabbed Isa's hand quick and the two ran to the bathroom in the back of the bus. Coach Lambert was about to say something but gave up of how restless they would be if they sat back down.

Cami and Isabella chilled in the bathroom the rest of the ride. But half way through they came out and sat on the floor behind the seats of Harlan and Conner.

"Guys when are you gunna' stop being mad at us, we were just worried about you." Conner said.

Isabella sighed, "should we?"
"Yeah but move slowly." Cami wispered.

They talked and talked until the bus got to the airport.

"Camila and Isabella, let's go." Coach Lambert shouted for them. They groaned and popped up from behind the seats.

They got their bags and went in.
Security was Smooth and the waiting longue was a bit slow so they sat in a circle. Some on the floor and some in chairs. "Starbucks please.?" Isabella said to Coach Lambert pointing. He sighed and got his wallet. "Anyone else want anything?" He asked before he left." Everyone of the boys said no because they ate before they left. The girls giggled and talked along the walk. Coach Lambert felt bad for Conner and Harlan becasue they are a handfull even though they're teens.

When they were finished the girls stopped for a split second and took a picture and caught back up to Lambert.

When they got back Conner and Harlan were the furthest from everyone eating donuts.

Since everyone on the team figured out that Conner and Isa were dating it was normal now.
"Can I?" Conner asked. She gave him the drink and looked at her phone for a literal minute. When she looked back up Conner had drank half of the refresher.
She was on the verge of tears. "Sorry, sorry, here." Conner laughed giving her the half way eaten donut. Isabella ate the donut with a few tears dropping slowly.

Conner cuddled up to her while waiting for the plane to come.