My Bestfriend's got a crush

"Hey, you guys wanna' come to my place?" Conner asked the two girls who were now done with the deliveries. "I mean, I was already coming and bringing Isa with me so, yeah." Camila said now going back to her now offical dad's truck.

One hour later everyone went home. The team mates also went home to freshen up and went back to Conner's place.
Another hour went by and the girls arrived. Isabella didn't really put on anything to fancy so it was just a croptop with baggy sweats and a sweater over it. Camila neither, it was just a white long sleeve croptop, and black leggins, with Harlan's sweater. They also brought swimsuits incase because that's where Cami usually hangs out with them.

Isa rang the doorbell. Conner answered it. Isabella went red instantly but said hi quietly. Conner also went red and let them in. "They're in the pool i'm gunna' get changed. Oh and if you guys are going in the pool the guest bathroom is down the hall 3RD door on the right." Conner said going to his room.
Isa and Cami followed the directions and came out the bath room in matching black swimsuits.

Isa put on a short tights with her's becasue she didn't feel comfortable. They then walked out. Cami loved her bestfriend and would protect her anytime, it's only obvious people get in fights sometimes.
Cami was holding Isa's kinda shaky hands while they were walking outside. She stopped dead in her tracks for a minute and turned to her. "Isa, it's ok, they won't hurt nor judge you, I promise." Cami said hugging her. Isa took a deep breath in and shook her head. They then started to walk to the backyard.

"Hey guys." Cami said to the boys. "Hey Cami!" They said doing there own thing. "Hey Isa, hey Cam." Harlan said giving her a quick kiss."
"Don't worry we won't be with the wild ones, I told Harlan and Conner to reserve the hot tub for us." Cami said pouring punch for them.
Isabella calmed down a little after hearing that.
They got in the hot tub and talked about typical teenage girl things.

Some time later Conner jogged out in shorts and bareback. Isabella couldn't stop staring. "Why don't you ask him to hang out?" Cami asked her. "Have you seen me, i'm the quiet girl on the side who nobody really see's."
"Isa, if I had to, I would set you guys up, but it's only because you're my bestfriend and I respect you that I won't."
The two girls laughed and talked some more.

"What do you think they're talking about? Me?" Paulie asked swimming up next to Conner who was staring at the two girls. Isabella in particular.
"I don't know? Maybe?" Conner asked floating on his back now. Paulie was suspicious but that's his best man, as he calls him. "You like her." Paulie said shocked. "Is it that obvious."
"Man, come on, you're Conner Payton, where did your guts go."
Conner and Paulie talked about that topic the whole night.

"Alright bye guys." Conner said to some of the boys leaving.
The girls had changed back into what they first came in. "Ready guys?" Harlan asked Isa and Cami. "Yea-"
"Hey Isa can I talk to you for a minute." Conner asked shyly. Harlan and Camila looked at each other grinning.
The two walked a little ways from Harlan and Cami. "Umm, I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out tomorrow, you know, like just me and you? And if you don't want t-"
"It's fine, I will." Isabella replied. Conner smiled and he walked her to the door. "Bye Conner." The three said leaving.

"So?" Cami said excited for Isa. "He asked me over, but just to hang." Isa said smiling. "Ouii, Isabella's got a crush." Harlan said happy for her. "Omg, omg, omg, my bestfriends got a crush.!"
That was the only thing Camila was saying during the bike ride home.