CAMI!!

A week later.

Conner woke up and went downstairs to his mom on the phone. "I know Sean, but you're sure you can afford all of this?" Beth said pacing. "Don't worry i'll have my best men and they will be safe." Sean said on the other side of the phone. Beth sighed and agreed, she then hung up the phone. "What was that about?" Conner asked doing toast. "Team road trip." Beth said. "Can i invite Camila and Isa?" Conner asked. "Who's Isa?"
"Oh, she's Camila's bestfriend, Isabella, and we're really close." He said going a little red. "Oh? Well I would surely like to meet this Isabella." Beth said walking out. Conner groaned and leaned back on the counter. He wanted to keep this friendship a secret for now, knowing that Isa has anxiety.

Later on that day, Conner took a bath and just threw on some sweats not worring about a shirt. He then called Isabella. No answer, he tried again, no answer. He tried one more time and she picked up the phone. It looked like blood stains on the wall and her eyes were blood shot red, she looked like she was running also. "N-not a great time Conner i'll call you later." She said then hanging up the phone. Conner imediently called the boys and told his mom what he just saw. Conner was beyond terrified for Isabella and the team was shocked. They all went over to the neighbourhood.

Conner got out of the car and saw everyone gathered and trying to help. "CAMI!!!" Everyone heard that bloodshot scream that came from the house. Camila instantly took off. She had been in the situations with Isabella's abusive father many times.
Camila's dad ran inside behind her. Then, a window broke, it was hit with a bloody bat. The scream was heard again, this time from both girls but Isa's one louder. Conner's guts dropped. He ran into the house of where the scream came from. He saw a seen of the girls in a corner, Camila holding a shaking, bloody and crying Isabella, Cami's dad trying to hold off the man with another bat. He ran and stood infront of the two girls taking a few hard hits but he stood his ground. "Papá!" Isabella screamed.
Seconds later police came in and held down the man. Isabella dropped to the floor crying from the pain. Cami was heartbroken seeing her bestfriend in this state, and as for Conner, he was taken back by how much bruises, cuts, now opened scars that looked like they were healing, on Isa. He even felt a few tears stroll down his face.

Everyone came storming in and tried to hold it together. They were either angry at who would do this to an innocent girl or crying with Isa.
"I wanna go home Cam, I wanna go home."
Those were the words Isabella kept repeating into Cami's chest. "We got to get her over by me." Cami said. Conner noded and picked up Isa on his back slowly. She grabbed onto him tightly while he walked across the street.

People checked up on Isabella while she was getting patched up by Camila, Conner and her dad and then went home. Conner decided he'd bike home when Isa was asleep, knowing she would have a hard time tonight.

Isa was staying in the guest room that Cami's dad and Cami transformed into her room after learning about her situation. So Isa and Conner were in the room talking.

"You ok?" Conner asked Isa. "Yeah, and thanks for being there I didn't know if i could take another hit." Isabella replied. They were both looking each other in the eyes when Cami opened the door. "So sorry guys, continue." She said closing the door back and going out.
Isa couldn't hold it in any longer, although she was in surviere pain she had to do it.

She kissed Conner on the lips and without hesitation he kissed back. "Just between me and you for now?" Isa wispered." "Yeah." He wispered back.

Conner stayed until Isa fell asleep and then went home.