Long 8 hours.

Everyone got through the security successfully and were now at the gate waiting to board the plane.

Conner and Harlan,  were palying online video games like any other teen boy while their girlfriends were somewhere in the airport.
A little while later Conner got a call from his mom. "Hold up dude it's my mom."
"Hey Con, you ok?"
"Mom it's 8 our flight leaves at 9, so we're not even out of the country yet." Conner groaned.

While Conner was still talking on the phone Isabella and Camila popped up out of nowhere.
"Hey, Con, Oh, hey Mrs. B!" Isa said smiling seeing her on the phone.
"Hey baby, you ok? Oh and I packed extra snacks in your's and Cami's bags!" Beth said excited.
Beth liked having the two girls around. Maybe it was because boys are messy and they were there almost every weekend.

"Wait so, their the favourites now?" Paulie asked butting in. Beth chuckled, "don't worry Paulie, you boys will always have a spot in my heart, but yeah, I think I love the girls more."
Paulie walked away sarcasticly offended.

Everyone talked to Beth a little longer and then hung up.

It was now dark and cold outside and everyone started to doze off or play more video games.

Harlan was playing with Cami's hair while she peacefully slept in his lap.
Conner had a blanket over Isa and played with the ends of her hair until she feel asleep.

2 hours later, becasue the flight was delayed a voice came over the comms. "Gate B2, please line up in orderly fashion to board the plane, flight to New York has arrived."
Coach Bizone and Lambert woke the teens up.
Everyone got their things together and walked through the tube onto the plane.

Harlan amd Conner decided they would sit next to each other and talk about some things while the girls sat next to each other. But, the thing about this, is that the girls were right infront of the boys. So they could here them giggling once in a while.

8 hours ahead of them, this was going to be a long ride.

"Ladies and gentleman, please fasten your seatbelts, we are about to take off." One of the flight attendent Ladies said.

Not even one hour into the air Haraln and Conner heard the girls talking about something.

"So? Have you kissed him yet?" Cami wispered.
"Well, only twice?"
"Mamà, we're going to a hotel, time alone, equals, time for makeout?"
"Cam, really is that the only thing you and Harlan do? And if so don't tell me I wasn't looking for an answer."
Camila giggled, "no but it's been like forever since you guys got together, and you still haven't told anyone." Isabella sighed, "Cam, not right now, just not right now, i'll find the time and-."
"Sorry, I didn't want to pressure you to anything B-." "I want to fucking go home."
Isabella got up and switched seats with Harlan. He was confussed at why but he got up. He saw tears flowing down from her face. "You o-?"
"I'm fine Harlan."
Isabella sat next to Conner and burried her teary face into his sweater. "Don't ask, we have to give them time." Harlan wispered to Conner and he sat and cuddled up to the also crying Camila.

It was going to be a longgg 8 hours for these boys.