Live

Next morning Cami ran into her bedroom and jumped on Isa and Conner.
Harlan came in and grabbed Cami off of them, "sorry about her, she's excited to go in the pool."  Harlan and Cami sat on her bed. "It's not a pool, it's a magical underground cave." Cami said picturing it in her head.
Isa and Conner chuckled.

"Alright me and Harlan are going to get ready, see you guys later." Conner said kissing Isa quickly.
As soon as the door closed Isa squealed, "Cam, he's melting my heart!"
"Ouuiii love birds!" Cami said pulling up Isa from her bed. They giggled and laughed. "Ok, ok, serious time Cam, let's get ready." Isa said calming down from her laughing. Cami nodded and they wore matching bathing suits.

When they opened the door all of the boys were outside waiting for them. The girls put on a fake smile and walked behind everyone.
"I thought this was just going to be a couple bonding time." Cami wispered. "Same." Isabella wispered back.

While everyone was walking down to the pool, Cami stopped dead in her tracks. She wispered something to Isabella and ran right back upstairs. "Fuck." Isa said under her breath. She ran infront of everyone and pulled Conner and Harlan aside. "Cami. Ladies week. You guys go ahead, i'll stay with her." Isa said running off before they could get to say anything.

"Should we?" Harlan asked worried. "It's fine, it's just a period right?" Conner said walking to the pool again.

Cami changed and got in comfortable cloths. She cried to Isa because she was sooo, happy to go in the pool. "I know Cam, maybe next week?" Cami sat up and looked at Isabella in disbelief. "Isa, we go to Canada next week, and then our trip is over." Cami said sniffling.
Isa forgot that they were only spending 2 weeks in New York and then 2 weeks in Canada.

It was now night and Isa finally got Cami to laugh and smile. She took a picture of them and posted it.

They laughed and joked about everything they could find

They were doing a fashion show on live with 900+ people on. And to them that was a lot.
The phone was positioned on the window where you could see the door. So when Conner opened the door he was just standing there watching them along with Harlan.

"Mhm." Conner said to get their attention. "Oh hi Con." Isa said kissing him.

The comments were going wild. Cami stopped the live quickly on Isa's phone and her followers were going up like crazy.
"Woah." Cami said.
"What's- woah." Isa said looking at her phone.

The 4 looked at thier pages and it was like a miracle.

They talked some more and Harlan and Cami then left to his room. They did say they were going to switch during the night, but that's imposible to believe.

Isa and Conner were watching a movie. She got kind of board so she just looked at Conner.
"What?" He asked her but got no reply. "What?"

He then realized what she was looking at. His lips. Conner smerked and kissed her sweetly. He pulled away but Isa went back in immidently. Isabella once again sat on his lap.

But with a twist. She moved down to his neck slowly, and left a little over 5 hickeys. Conner couldn't do anything but hold onto Isa's waist and let her take control. She chuckled and kissed him one last time and dozed off.
Conner was still catching his breath at this time.