Makeout

Beth cleared her throat, "why would I be mad, I mean everyone already knew you 2 would end up together, the chemistry was clear." Beth said.
Isabella laughed letting a few tears fall. " I thought you wouldn't have liked the idea." Beth chuckled and hugged Isa. "Anytime Isa, you and Cam are my favorites, and if there's any tea, fill me in." Beth whispered before going out.

Isabella fell back onto the bed she now claimed, and squealed with happiness. Just then she heard a knock and the door opened.
"So, how'd it go?" Conner said closing the door and sitting next to Isa. She sat up and looked at him for a few seconds and then kissed him. She pulled back and smiled. "I guess that meant she took it well." Conner said chuckling. He jogged to the door and locked it quickly. "Oh, um, I was wondering if you wanted to go to different spots around town tomorrow?"
"Hmm, is that a date?"
"Well if you want it to."
Isa laughed and nodded yes.
"Great. Now, finally time alone." Conner said sitting on the bed and pulling Isa on top of him. He kissed her and she wasted no time to kiss back. Conner dropped back slowly on the bed not loosening his grip on Isa's waist.
Isabella started to move her hips slowly. She pulled away and went down to his jaw bone then neck. Conner grunted and leaned his head back breathing hard. He flipped them over and kissed Isa. She moved her hands under his shirt feeling what he built up from football training. For some reason she just wanted his shirt off, so she tugged at it while still kissing him. Conner pulled it off immedently. Isa felt all over his bare skin while Conner left multiple love bites. Conner moved down further and further and lifted the hoody she got from him. He left soft kisses everywhere but didn't go too close to her breast.

Conner placed one more kiss on her lips and pulled her up and hugged her. "I gotta go, the boys wanted to play video games, but we'll finish this tomorrow." He whispered putting his shirt back on, then left.

Isabella's stomach was butterfly city at this point.