I'm dating Conner

The rest of the days went by the same. Snow, movies, sleep.

Everyone was around the house packing and getting whatever left over snacks to carry on the plane and the bus ride.

Cami and Harlan were somewhere around the house to, so it was just Isa and Conner in the room packing.

The silence was loud so Conner just made up something. "Last night in the snow huh."
"Yeah, we're going home wooo!" Isa giggled.

She sighed and went over to Conner. She turned him to her and kissed him sweetly. "I've missed that." Conner said holding her waist and burying his face in her neck.
The two were swaying left to right in silence for about a minute but Conner caught Isabella off guard.

He kissed her neck and tightened his grip. Isabella knew he was giving her a love bite. She whimpered and  shifted a little by the feeling.
Conner let her go and sighed, "oh, beautiful." He smirked.

Isabella smiled and it turned into a frown quickly. "What's wrong?" Conner asked her.
"How are we going to tell your mom, I mean she's so nice and caring to me and Cam and I don't want to ruin that relationship and-"
"Whoa, whoa, slow down Isa. I've been dropping slow hints so when we get back she doesn't have to take it as hard I guess."
Isabella sighed, "I'm trusting you on this one." She said giving him a quick kiss and going downstairs.

5 hours later.
"Everyone let's get any last minute things, we have two flights to catch back home and we need to be by the airport in 4 hours." Coach Lambert said.

Everyone rushed down with snacks and bags to load on the bus. Cami sighed, "goodbye snow."

During the drive, there was endless amount of noise. Each person was on the phone with their parent. I think they actually missed them.

Soon enough they were there.  Everything went smooth and just a slight delay. Next flight was the same.

The bus pulled up to Conner's house were all the parents were waiting outside. They were hugs and excitement in the atmosphere. Isabella was still tensing up of what Beth would say, but she plastered a fake smile and continued on. Camila's dad rushed to the girls and squeezed them tight. "You guys ok, oh my gosh, that felt like a year." Cami chuckled, dad we're fine, it was fun and it was good to get away." Mr. Garcia sighed, "no boy drama right?"
"Well-." Before Cami could say anything Isabella covered her mouth. She pulled her away and went inside of Conner's house where all the rest. "I have to tell Mrs.B first."

"Tell me what?" Beth said coming from upstairs. "Oh, nothing, you know her, silly Isa." Cami said fake laughing.  Beth was confused but forgot about it. "Ok, I have a surprise for you two! Follow me!" She said excited.

They got to a door. "Um, why is there a door with me and Cam's name on it.
"Well, I did this while you guys were gone and also one for the boys, anyday you guys want to come over you have this." Beth said opening the door.

"No fricking way!" Camila squealed

"We love you, we love you!" They said hugging her.
Cam went out and about the house while Isa was still looking around the room.
"So what is it you wanted to tell me Isa?" Beth said sitting on one of the beds.

Isabella took a deep breath in. "Don't be mad please, I love you like my own mother, and you're so kind, but please don't be mad."
"I promise I won't, it can't be that bad."
"I'm dating Conner." She said quickly.

Beth looked at her and was at a lost for words.