Check In

The bus arrived at the airport and Gus handed the keys to a man so that it would be sent to New York on a ship.

"Alright guys, get your bags, we need to get checked in and our flight is at 9 tonight." Coach Lambert said getting his clipboard. Everyone got their bags and lined up to exit the bus. Cami went next to Harlan in the front while Isa went to the back with Conner. Conner sneaked a quick kiss. He wispered I love you and sqeezed Isabella's hand knowing they didn't want anyone to find out yet.

"And, Conner and Isabella." Coach Lambert said checking them off the list.

They walked in and attention turned to them by how large the number was and by how many body guards there were.
"Omg, aren't those the Warriors?!" A random girl from the airport squealed. "Omg, and there's Conner, he's cute!" Her friend said.

They went up to them. "Hii, can I get a picture?!?"
"Um, ok?" Conner answered back."
"Oh my name's Emma, and this is Sarah." She said getting a little to close to Conner.
Isabella stepped to the side and felt a little hurt. She realized that this Emma girl clearly has an obssesión with her secret boyfriend. Isa walked over to Camila. "Bathroom, please." Isa said grabbing on to Cami's hand. Cami looked over at Conner and realized the Emma girl.
"I'll be back really quick H."
The two walked past Conner and Emma, but Cami had a few words. "Nice going Con!"
"Wait, Isa, i'm sorry isa-." Conner sighed and covered his face with his hands. "Excuse me, Emma right? Sorry I have to go." Conner said walking away from her.

Only Harlan and Camila knew about Conner and Isabella, so they kept it on the down low.

"Dudeee, I messed up." Conner said going over by Harlan. "Yeah dude, you did. Hey, listen, girls don't like their boyfriend too close to other girls, so I think you kinda broke her heart." Harlan said patting his shoulder. Conner looked at him with a straight face, "you're the worse at giving advice." Harlan laughed.

The girls walked back out and Conner pulled Isabella to a corner.
"Ok, look, i'm new at this, and i'm sorry, you know I would never do anything to hurt you  and-." Before Conner could finished he felt soft lips on his.
Isa pulled away after some time, "it's fine, I guess we're new to it, we're not Cami and Harlan." Isa said giggling and going back with Cami.

Conner stood there prosessing the kiss and wish it was still happening. But soon enough coach Lambert snapped him out of it saying it was time to be checked in.