A month Vacay trip.

1 week later.

Beth called the parents of the team and had to do a lot of convincing for them all to go on a one month vacation trip. She also called Camila's dad and that took even more convincing for the two girls to go.

The team, the coaches, Cami, her dad and Isa, and the parents were all at Beth's house. "Conner come on, your dad said the bus will be here soon." Beth shouted for him. Conner raced down the stairs with his bags, "I thought we were using the school bus?"
"Well, you're not, and your dad said something about letting Gus drive but be careful?"

2 minutes later a beautiful tour bus pulled up infront of the house. Sean stepped out while everyone was going out of the house. Two men dressed in black stepped out of the bus and stood on either side of the door. Sean waved for everyone to come. So they did. "Now guys, it's luxurious, so don't spill anything."
"Hey, why are you guys looking at me." Paulie asked being offended. They all laughed and the grand tour of the bus ended a little while after. The coaches helped the the teens get thier bags up in the holders. "Now Gus, drive slowly and don't crash." Sean said handing him the keys. Gus laughed and took them with honour. "Alright, listen up, these are the body guards, John and Ralph, so respect them and let them do their job. Oh and they're five more waiting at the airport." Sean said.
"Don't die, have fun, goodbye, now where's the wine!" Dennis's mom said, rejocing and going into the house. The moms were happy that their boys were gone for a month and had free time.

Mr. García was just outside the bus talking to Cami and Isa. "Be safe girls, call if anything goes wrong, i'll be there in a snap and-."
"Dad, we're going to be fine, I promise." Camila said giving him a hug and Isabella did also. Mr. García was a little hesitant letting his two daughters go on a trip with all boys. And yes he refers to Isa as his daughter now becasue he is going to protect her at all times no matter what.

Cami and Isa went on the bus and everyone was now on. They waved bye to the parents and they were off. 9 hour drive to the airport and off to New York, their first stop.