Always Cam & Isa.

The plane landed and the team headed to the bus. Camila and Isabella still weren't talking so Harlan and Conner went to Coach Lambert.

"Hey, um, Coach, we got some girl drama, and I don't think it's gunna get pretty since both are hispanic." Harlan said. Coach was about to say something when he heard them.

"I swear to fucking god, Isa, i'm sorry, ok? What fucking else do you want me to do!?"
Isabella and Camila were standing really close infront of each other, staring each other straight in the eyes. "I'm not fucking ready."
"Ok? And I never said you had to right now, Isa you're overthinkng the whole fucking thing.!"
Isa sprung closer to her face. "DON'T talk about my mental health, DON'T fucking assume things that you don't want to be involved in!"
Both girls had tears pouring down their face but didn't move a muscle.

Coach Lambert pulled them apart. "When we get to the hotel, we're going to talk this out."
They both sat at the back of the bus but on either side of the seats. The boys tried to sit next to them but Cami put her hand in the seat and Isa put her bag in the seat.
"Dude what the shit did we do?"Conner groaned. Harlan sighed and the two boys sat next to each other.
"Alright guys, security is driving infront and behind us. And it's a 3 hour drive, so we'll be stopping at a gas station at some point." Coach Lambert said then taking a seat.

Along the drive, the boys were playing video games, Coach Lambert and Bizone were talking, and the girls were on their phones, not making eye contact with anyone.

First gas station stop, coach Lambert took the boys inside becasue they were a little rough. The girls stayed in. But once Isabella realized something she panicked. She scrammbled through her bag. She threw her hands over her face. "What's wrong?" Cami asked without emotion. "Ladies week!"
Cami shot up, she looked through her bag for pads and they weren't any. "Shit, shit, shit, shit." Cami said.
"Fuck it, i'll have to go in the gas station to get some."
"Cam, the boys are still in there." Isabella said going in the bathroom.
"Some of them have girlfriends their gunna' have to deal with it." Cami said going into the store.

She ran in and grabbed two packs knowing her cycle. Cami got a few more things for them for the next hour. She went to the cashier and all the boys were looking at her. "What? Ladies month, deal with it." She said rolling her eyes.
Everyone walked out Cami went straight to the bus's bathroom. "Isa." She wispered and handed her them. "Thanks Cam."

When Isa came out she sat next to Cami and they cuddled and fell asleep till the hotel.

"I see they made up." Conner wispered. Harlan chuckled softly. "It will always be Cam & Isa."