Hotel

The bus pulled up to the hotel and a lot of staff were sent to the bus to help with the luggage. Coach Lambert woke the girls up and Isa just gleard at him. "Woahh, feisty much." He said backing away. Isabella groaned and got up. Cami soon followed after her. "Hey, um, Conner, you might wanna do everything she say's casue it's that time of month." Cami wispered to him. Conner stared at her like he'd seen a ghost. Cami chuckled and skipped along.

Coach Lambert had everyone go up the stairs becasue he thought that would be a good little exercise session for the boys. He let the girls and Coach Bizone go the elevator though.
Everyone met the floor Sean reserved just for them.

"Guys listen up, this floor is reserved just for us, so pair up with someone, becasue each room has two beds!" Coach Lambert said loud enough for everyone to hear

"Guys listen up, this floor is reserved just for us, so pair up with someone, becasue each room has two beds!" Coach Lambert said loud enough for everyone to hear. He and Coach Bizone had their own rooms. "Unpack your things and you guys can explore." He said going into a room that had one bed.

All of the rest of the rooms for the teens were the same.

Of course Isabella and Camila had a room together and so did Harlan and Conner

Of course Isabella and Camila had a room together and so did Harlan and Conner. Paulie and Dennis shared a room also.

The girls finished unpacked and were on one bed painting  each other's nails. "I'm gunna tell them after the trip." Isabella said softly. Cami sqealed but calmed down and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for pushing you, I know you're new so take the time you want."
Cami and Isa laughed and continued until there was a knock.
"Cami yelled come in and finished up Isa's nails. "Hey guys, you wanna' come and look around with us?" Conner asked leaning agaisnts the door frame with Harlan.
"Sure we'll just change and be out in a minute." Isa said backing them up amd closing the door.
Isa and Cami went shopping before the trip with Conner's mom, and they basically brought all of the same things. So they wore pj's since it was night already.

"Shit, it's cold out and we don't have our other luggage yet

"Shit, it's cold out and we don't have our other luggage yet." Cami said  rubbing her hands together. "We could um, get a hoody from the boys?" Isa suggested. "You're already getting the hang of this." Cami said grinning.
They opened the door and the boys were just there on their phones waiting. "Yeah, we're gunna need these." Isa said tugging at Conner's hoody. "I have others in the closet."
"Noooo, this one smells like u." Isa said doing puppy dog eyes. Conner chuckled, "fine."
He took it off and placed it on Isabella.
Cami and Isa looked like penguins with how big the hoodys were.
They talked while waiting for the boys to get new ones.

"Alright let's go. Harlan said grabbing Cami's hand. Conner placed his arm on Isa's shoulder and they walked around like that.

They reached the pool and it looked so majestic. "Cam, we sooo have to come here tomorrow." Isa sqealed. Cami agreed and they went back up  to the floor.

Everyone was in their room either watching tv or sleeping over for the night when they got back upstairs

Harlan pulled Conner aside for a moment. "Hey, dude, don't mind if me and Cam have a little one on one time right?" He wispered to him. Conner chuckled softly, "do your thing man, i'm gunna hang with Isa then."
They two bro hugged and went off.

"I guess we'll hang out in your room till whenever god knows how long." Conner said shutting the door behind him.

He flopped on the bed next to Isabella. "So, what are we going to do?" Conner asked. Isabella sat up and looked Conner straight in the eyes. She took a deep breath and kissed him quickly. "That ok?" She wispered.
Conner was shocked but happy, "y-yeah, yeah."

He sat up and pulled her on his lap. He kissed her deeply and held onto her waist. Conner flipped them over and now Isa was against the bed head. He kissed her neck a couple times and then gave her a love bite.
Isa turned his head  and kissed him one more time. They pulled away for air and Conner slid down and laid his head on her chest. Isa played with his hair until they both fell asleep.