That shit's messed up.

Next couple of days were normal. Coach didn't suspect anything, makeouts and sleepovers. And then packing for Canada. Cami was still a little grumpy and Harlan was trying his best.
Isa and Cam had finished pack so they were in Harlan and Conner's room. Isa was on her phone while talking to Camila. "Think about it Cam, snowboarding, snowball fights and so much more." Isabella said rolling on her back on Conner's bed. "I know but it's not the sameeee." Cami whined doing the same. Isabella laughed. "What's that thing called when you're on your back laying in the snow?"
"You mean snowangels?" Cami asked doing the motion on Harlan's bed. "Yeah, that, we could convince everyone to do one and get the staff take a picture, that would be funny."
Both girls pictures it in their heads and started to giggle.
"You guys got telekinesis or something?" Conner asked cuddling up to Isabella. Harlan did the same and just buried his face in Cami's neck. Conner kissed Isa quickly but he didn't know Cami got a shot.

 Conner kissed Isa quickly but he didn't know Cami got a shot

She sent it to Isabella and her face went red.
Isabella was about to text back Camila when a knock was heard. Conner and Isa quickly seperated. Cami yelled open and Coach Bizone did. "Hey kids, Coach Lambert asked if everything's ready. Load your things on the bus. We leave tonight to catch the flight at 8 again." He said then left. Isabella sighed and fell back onto the bed, "i can't wait to get back home." They all agreed and got their bags and headed downstairs to the bus.

Everyone was loading their things on when Coach Bizone blew his wistle. "Ok, um, thank you Caoch Bizone. Ok everyone, we've got a kind of early flight change, it changed from tonight to tomorrow morning at 5 a:m, so please get in your sleep, no video games, no sleepovers and no makeouts." He said then left. Camila, Harlan, Conner and Isabella looked at each other all with shock. "How'd he know." Isabella wispered to Cami while they were going up the stairs. "I don't know, but he's really scaring me." Cami replied.

It was now early 2.am in the morning. Cami and Isa got up earlier than the boys becasue it would be a little longer for them to get ready. "I need a coffee." Isa said sighing. "Same." Cami said. They looked at each other. "Shit but the body guards are still downstairs." Cami said getting her purse. "Don't mind them, they're not even doing the job, they're just here for the money." Isabella said closing the door softly.

There was a close Burger King near the hotel so that walk wasn't far.

When they got back they didn't even realize they were out for about an hour. About 5 body guards were waiting there for them. Isa and Cami stopped dead in they're tracks. "Run." Isa said.
Cami tried running up one flight of stairs while Isa took the other side.
Halfway up they were caught. Cami rolled her eyes and tried to break free. "I would like you to take your hands off of me, AND WATCH THE COFFEE." She laughed. They met still in the body guards grip. They laughed once they met each other but didn't realize everyone was stading there.
"Girls." Coach Lambert said.
Laughing came to a halt. They looked at each other and hid the drinks the best they could. "We can explain." Cami said trying not to laugh. "You two are sticking with me until we get to Canada." Coach said and left. The body guards unhanded them and left. "You can't do that." Isabella said. "That shit's messed up." Cami added loud enough for him to hear.

They looked furious. They boys backed up slowly. "Which one of you did it." Cami shouted. Everyone pointed at Conner and Harlan.
Cami was about to launch herself at them but Isa stopped her.
She wispered something in her ear and Cami grinned evily. They went into their room and Cami slammed the door.

"Oh you two are dumped." Dennis said going back into the room.