Hangout

The next day.
"Here how about this, it doesn't have to be fancy." Cami said looking through Isabella's closet. "Still too fancy, he just wants to hang Cami." Isa said flopping back on her bed. Cami groaned by how many cloths they went through in an hour.
Isa then had an idea. She combined outfits in her head and got up and combined them. She changed and voila.

"Ouii, I like it, casual and bonita(pretty)

"Ouii, I like it, casual and bonita(pretty)." Camila said. They giggled and went downstairs. "We riding together then I go?"
Isa shook her head and took a deep breath in. "Here I go." She said to herself.

30 minutes later they got there. Isa rang the doorbell and Conner answered. Camila gave her one last good luck hug. "Cam, you're going to see me later, it's not the end of the world." Isa said giggling. "I know, I know, it's just-." Before Camila could finish Isabella covered her mouth. When she let go Cami laughed, "sorry, emotional times." She said and went along. Conner was suspicious but didn't say anything.
The two went up to his room and it was so plain. "You like it?" Conner asked Isa who was looking around. "It's so, you." She smiled.

"So, what do you want to do?" Isa thought like any teenage girl, "watch a movie?" Conner nodded

Isa thought like any teenage girl, "watch a movie?" Conner nodded. "I'll go get snacks, you can make yourself comfy.

Isabella took a seat on his bed and turned the tv on, picking a movie. She didn't realize that Conner had come back in and when he sat on the bed it startled her a little. "Oh, sorry." Conner said worried.
"It's ok."
Conner came up with a question to ease the room's silence. "What movie did you pick?"
"Well, I'm thinking between Ghostrider and Peter Pan, but I'm gunna pick Ghostrider." Isa said turning it on. Conner turned the lights off and turned on the LED's to red.

Later into the movie, when Conner and Isabella where moving closer to each other. Conner slid his hand slowly on top of Isabella's one. She turned her hand and they were now holding hands.(typical teenage love story.)
Isabella layed her head on Conner's chest and to her surprise he didn't mind.
"Hey, if you don't want to answer it's ok, but, do you have aniexty or anything like that?" Conner asked her. Isa sat up and stared at him, "you think i'm weird right? I-I notice how people look at me and and-."
"Isa, i didn't mean it like that, it's ok, if you need anything, you can come to me, and I mean it." Conner said hugging her trying to calm her down. Isabella hugged him tightly and buried her face in his chest.
Conner moved slowly so they were now laying down. Isa was a little embarrised to show her face at the moment so she just stayed glued to him. Conner also noticed that she was a little insecure but he refused to move from the   position they were in.

A little while later Isa let go and Conner unwrapped his hand from around her. "Cami will be here any minute, so I guess i'll get going."
"Wait, can i get your phone number? And i'll walk you to the door."
Isabella gave him her number and as he promised he walked her down. Cami and Harlan were outside waiting. Before Conner opened the door for them Isa gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He blushed.
Conner then opened the door. "Hey Conner. Harlan wouldn't let me bike alone becasue it's night but whatever." Cami said. "Hey, gotta' do what a man's gotta' do." Harlan said bro hugging Conner. "Bye Conner." The three said leaving.

"Don't think I forgot about you, you've got to tell me everything when we get home." Camila said grinning. "Oh and call me, I want to hear what happened also." Harlan said pouting. "Don't worry Harlan, we will." Isa said laughing.