6

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxSeptember 25thMonday

Dallas, Tx
September 25th
Monday

"Aight, I'ma fuc wit' yall later," Eli said, dapping up his teammates and walking out the locker room. It was 6 PM and he just got out of practice and was tired. He wanted to do nothing more but take his shower, get in his bed and go to sleep.

He yawned looking down at his phone as he walked out of the building. He skipped past Kinsley's text and looked to see if Lai texted him back from earlier.

He huffed when she didn't. He shook his head and unlocked his doors before getting in his car.

The past week, almost two, she has been distant towards him and it was irritating him. They usually talked every day whether it was text or on the phone or he went to see her but that hasn't been happening lately.

She barely texts him back or when he calls, she doesn't answer. He knew she wasn't at work because Sha was posting her and they were at home. He was starting to wonder what he didn't but he always brushed it off because he knew he didn't do anything wrong.

He started the car and sat there for a min, staring at her contact getting more irritated at her basically ignoring him.

He called her anyway, and if she didn't answer he was going to call Sha. She wasn't about to ignore him like he did something wrong.

"Speak," She answered. He jerked his head back and mugged the phone, seeing she had him face the ceiling in the dark.

"You got me fucked up, who are you talkin' to?"

She pecked her head in the camera and chuckled "My bad, I didn't look to see who it was before I answered" She said, popping the phone up so he could see her face.

He slightly smiled at her, rubbing her eyes like a baby. "You were asleep?" He asked, sitting back in the seat.

"No-well- I took a cat nap but it wasn't nothing. Wassup tho?" She tilted her head to the side.

He shrugged "I'on know, you tell me. Wassup wit' you?" He raised his brow, she frowned a lil "Whatcha mean?" she asked.

"You have been ignorin' me, Milani. Even time I text you, yo'un text back or when I call you or sumthin' you don't answer"

"Ohhh, I didn't mean to ignore you. I was just giving you space and trying to respect...Kinsley right? Yeah, her. I didn't want to disrespect what y'all have going on by us talking so much and she got the wrong idea" She explained, shrugging.