meeting them

Alivia smiles as she looks over her outfit in the mirror one last time as she bounced with anticipation. The kids from the Isle were arriving today and she wanted to make the best impression.

She had chosen a light purple dress that was held up by two thin straps. She had laced up her white heeled boots securely across her feet before double checking that her necklace was on.

"You ready, yet?" Her older twin sister Audrey says impatiently, and Alivia rolled her eyes a little at her older sister. Who has been a pain in her who's been saying that she'll never find love, or that no one wants a 'rebel' princess.

The reason why she's a 'rebel' is because of the way that she dresses, but that hasn't stopped her being who she was. Her sister however, hated the fact that her sister dresses like that.

"Yeah." Alivia says as she grabs her little purse, and she puts the strap around her neck, and her older sister yanks her arm, and brings her outside. "Ow, not so hard Audrey."

"Don't be a baby, Alivia." Audrey snaps at her sister and Alivia flinches a little as her hand is now red, and that her sister so graciously yanks her arm.

"Anymore and I won't have an arm." Alivia snapped a little as she shocked herself as she wasn't one to snap on other people including her sister, or anyone really. She doesn't really hate anyone, she just doesn't talk to you if she doesn't like you.

A couple minutes later we saw what looks like a limo driving up towards us, and I'm guessing that's the limo with the vks in it. The doors opened and two boys literally fell out of the limo, the tall one looked like Jafar, okay well Aladdin, or I don't know. Then the smaller one was obviously the son of Cruella de vil. Then two girls walked out of the limo and it was probably the most obvious to see who either parents are, the purple haired girl is Maleficent's daughter and the blue haired one is the daughter of the Evil Queen.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" The white haired boy says as he and the other boy are wrestling over what looks like a scarf or something. Audrey scoffed at seeing the two boys fighting like little children.

"Are you sure they're not children?" Audrey says give them a look and Alivia turns to her sister and gives her a glare, as she didn't say anything, but her glare said it all.

"Yeah. They're acting like children." Chad Charming a student and Alivia gives him a glare as she did for her sister.

"'Cause you want it!" The taller boy says as he and the smaller boy continued fighting and the purple haired girl gave the two a glare.

"Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience." The purple haired girl says, and the two boys stop and listen and Alivia had a small smile at seeing the two fighting as she thought that it was hilarious, but her sister didn't think otherwise.

"Just cleaning up. Get up." The taller boy says, pulling the smaller boy back up to his feet.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it." Fairy Godmother says and the taller boy tossed the scarf back into the limo, and shut the door.

The smaller boy and Alivia made eye contact and Alivia gave him a small wave as he did back to her, and Audrey didn't like it one bit.

The taller boy walked towards Alivia, and she had a confused look on her face, with a small smile he had a smirk on his face, and Alivia raised her eyebrow at him.