mr hothead trying to escape

“Alright boys. Let’s hit the road.” Jay says to everyone. I chuckled a little, holding Carlos’ hand in mine, as my ring shimmered in the somewhat sunlight.

“We’re gonna see him soon, okay? Come on.” Carlos says to the twins.

“Do you have everything?” Lady Tremaine asks her granddaughter, Dizzy, who is stopped at the trunk as Dizzy says. “Yes I have everything.” She says putting her bag in the trunk.

“Are you sure?” Lady Tremaine asks her granddaughter to make sure. “I’m sure, Granny.”

“Oh, really?” As she shows Dizzy her glue gun.

“My glue gun!” Dizzy says take it.

“I don’t know what you’re going to do without me.” Lady Tremaine says to her.

“I’ll miss you.” Dizzy says hugging her grandmother. “Goodbye Granny.” Dizzy says and Lady Tremaine shoos Dizzy away.

Ben and Mal waved to the crowd before joining everyone in the limo. “So, as soon as we get to Auradon, you have to try ice cream.” Evie says to Dizzy and I smile, as I have a bouncy Ceci in my lap.

“And go swimming?!” Dizzy asks excitedly.

“I can take you to the Enchanted Lake.” Evie says and Dizzy’s face lit up with excitement.

“I can’t believe I get to live with you in your very own castle!” Dizzy says squealing and Ceci groans a little.

“It’s gonna be okay. She’s just a little too excited.” Carlos says to Ceci and she leaned her head and me and her bumped heads.

“Ow.” I said and everyone who saw laughed at me, and I stuck my tongue out at them, making them laugh more.

“Here. Go on. Trust me on this.” Carlos tells Squeaky, before taking a bite and looking at Carlos in awe.

“I know. Dig in, dig in.” Carlos says, and I laughed and took a pink lollipop and began to suck on it.

“If he starts getting bouncy and hyper I’m blaming you.” I said to Carlos and he had his hand on my leg.

“Yeah. I know.” He says and I roll my eyes a little at him as he kisses my head.

The barrier was open so we could get out and get back to Auradon, and the barrier was about to close.

“It’s Hades! Stop the car, he’s trying to escape!” Evie yells and me and the kids stay in the car and I think that was the worst mistake ever.

“I AM A GOD! I don’t belong here!” Hades shouts, as Ben, Carlos, Jay and Evie get out of the limo. Ben, Jay and Carlos ran forward to stop him but Hades just blasted them all back with the ember sending all three of them to the ground. But I managed to duck from the power that got blasted. 

Mal’s eyes turned green and purple smoke wrapped around her and she became a dragon. Hades looks at Mal in shock not knowing she could do that. She roared at him before Hades went back to himself and zapped her with the ember.

“Do not panic! Okay, nobody panic!” FG says.

“Mal!” We all yelled. She screeched feeling her power drain away from her one by one.