plan to steal fairy godmother's wand

Mal and Evie's dorm

"That is much better." Mal says as her and Evie's room is darker than it was before as Mal didn't like the brightness, shining from the window.

"I like that Alivia girl." Evie says to Mal and she nods her head as she starts unpacking, and putting the stuff in their places, that they will be.

"Yeah she's pretty nice. Just not her sister." Mal says and Evie couldn't help but not agree with Mal at what she said about Alivia being nice to them but not overly nice as some of the other preppy girls. Then, you have Audrey, the mean girl who wasn't being nice to any of the vks. Mal knows that she'll be friends with Alivia but definitely not Audrey.

"Yeah." Evie says as she's unpacking and putting her things away, and she lets out a little squeal as there's a sewing machine on a table.

"Let's go to the boy's room." Mal says to Evie who nods her head at her friend and they walk out of their room and make their way to the boy's room.

-

Carlos is having fun playing with the video games that are in their room, and Jay got back from stealing like he normally does. He tosses the stuff that he stole onto his bed, right as Mal and Evie walk into the room.
"Jay, what are you doing?" Mal asks him and he turns to her with a smirk.

"It's called stealing." Jay says to her, and she gives him a look as she doesn't see the point in why he's stealing.

"Okay, what's the point?" Mal asks him, and Evie sits down reapplying her makeup.

"Well, Mal, it's like buying whatever I want, except it's free." Jay explains what the whole point of stealing is to Mal.

"Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here, and pick it up when we take over the world." Mal says sarcastically to Jay, and he rolls his eyes a little at hearing her words.

"You sound just like your mom." Evie says to Mal and she turns around smiling at Evie.

"Thank you." Mal replies fake sweetly to Evie and she smiles as she nods her head.

"You do it your way, and I'll do it mine." Jay says to Mal and she turns around and gives him a look.

"Die, suckers! Jay, come check this thing out. Man, it's awesome." Carlos says and Jay goes to where Carlos is and he starts playing the game, and this annoys Mal.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Mal asks them annoyed, and Jay is half-listening.

"Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah." Jay says to Mal and she rolls her eyes at him.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil, and vicious and ruthless, and cruel. Yeah?" Mal says, raising her voice to get Jay's attention back.

"Yeah." They all mutter to Mal agreeing with her.

"Evie mirror me." Mal says and Evie walks over to Mal and Evie walks towards where Mal was sitting.

"Mirror, mirror on the...in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand....stand?" Evie says, trying to find the right words.

"There it is!" Mal says pointing to the wand, in the mirror.