oh no mom's gonna kill me!!

Alivia is in her room, and is starting her homework for her History of Auradon class, and Jane says, as Mal, Evie and Annalise are in her room.

"Mom said, "If a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it." Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Jane complains about her mother, and Mal wasn't really listening at all.

"Auradon." Alivia and Mal say in unison and the both of them look at each other and smile, before doing back to their thing.

"Ally, do you like?" Evie asks her as it's a short purple dress with lace, and it looks like it's gonna have a ribbon in the center of the dress.

Alivia looks up from the dress and her eyes widen a little at the sight of how beautiful it is, and she nods her head at Evie.

"Evie, it's gorgeous." Alivia says and Evie smiles at Alivia as she blushes a little.

"Aw thanks." Evie says as she doesn't want to tell Alivia that it's hers for the coronation.

"I'll never get a boyfriend." Jane says as she sits down on Evie's bed.

"Boyfriends are overrated." Mal says and Annalise agrees with her.

"And how would you know, Mal and Anna? You two never had one." Evie says to both Annalise and Mal, and the blonde shrugs her shoulders.

"It's because I don't want one, they're a waste of time." Annalise says and Evie stops making Alivia's dress and suddenly stands up.

"I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no." Evie says as she grabs Chad's backpack and starts doing his homework. Annalise and Alivia both give Evie a look, as they wonder why she's doing his homework, when he should do his homework.

"And that is exactly what Anna's point was." Mal says as she goes back writing in the spellbook.

"Evie? Why are you doing Chad's homework? Shouldn't he be doing his own homework?" Alivia asks Evie, and he gives her a look before continuing.

"Because, if I did then he'll go out with me, that's why Liv." Evie says as she's almost done with one page, and Alivia rolls her eyes at hearing this.

"That's totally barbaric." Annalise says as she's reading a book with pictures, as she thinks that books with pictures are most interesting.

Alivia's bedroom door opens and it's revealed that a girl who is the same age as the other girls, walks into the bedroom.

"Hey, guy! I'm Lonnie. My mom's Mulan?" Lonnie says and Evie and Mal look up at her like she's crazy or something. "No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?" Lonnie asks Mal in particular, and Alivia smiles at seeing Lonnie, but is wondering why she wants her hair done.

"Why would I do that for you?" Mal asks, and Annalise tilts her head confused, as her cat Delilah is in her lap.

"I'll pay you 50 dollars." Lonnie says, shaking the little bag that she has, and Evie immediately gets up once more and she walks over to Lonnie.

"Good answer. I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers, and some highlights." Evie says as she's thinking what she can do for Lonnie's hair.