a lot of things happening at once

Alivia has been growing closer to the VK's since they first came to Auradon, and she's really happy that she's in a relationship with probably the best person in the world, well at least to her. Her amazing boyfriend Carlos de Vil. She never thought that her entire life that she'd fall in love with anyone, as growing up her sister has manipulated her saying that, 'no one would want to date a rebel princess', and for a while she believed what her sister had told her.

Same for Carlos he never thought that in a single day in his life that he'd ever fall in love, because on the island love was 'weakness', and 'vulnerable', hence why the villain parents' relationships never lasted.

Also, why the VK's on the island only had one parental figure either a mother or a father, then you have the kids that were abandoned and were at the orphanage on the island, yeah the core 4 told Alivia that.

Outside of being in a relationship with Carlos she considers Evie to be the mother of the group, and Mal, and Jay being the siblings of the group. Alivia actually never had that many 'friends' besides Ben, Jane, Lonnie, Anna, Bethany, and Petra growing up, but she didn't care at all. Audrey had also said that no one would want to be friends with her because of the way that she dresses, as she literally hates wearing dresses.

Alivia says that she hates wearing dresses because they're always squeezing her in places where they shouldn't, and they're too princessey for her liking. She'll wear them if she absolutely has to, like for school dances but that's pretty much it. Imagine this corset being super super tight and you can't breathe. Yeah, it's painful.

Evie designs pretty much all of Alivia's wardrobe as she knows what she likes and doesn't, and she loves to hang out with Mal, when she's not busy with being Lady of the Court.

Pretty much what Liv's request is as long as it's not a dress as she'll be happy as long as she's not being suffocated. It's not a fun feeling of being suffocated, it feels like you're choking in the wrong places, even if it's not even possible.

Alivia's life has been less drama since her sister isn't here, so that's a good thing for her as she doesn't have to listen to her sister's drama that she causes. Everyone can say the same for Alivia, as no one really liked Audrey in the first place, and it's not that hard to see why.

Chad is still a pain in Alivia's butt which is annoying for the girl, but she tries to ignore him even though it can be difficult to do so. Outside of that, Alivia has been more happy in her life and doesn't want that to change.

What she doesn't know is that her life will change drastically when Mal and Ben have a fight about Mal using magic to fit in, and she goes to the island. Alivia doesn't want to go but she sorta does as she thinks that everyone on the island is just being mistreated, and misjudged, especially the children of the villains.

But like every story there's a beginning, and so here is Alivia's, but first this happens....

----

"Let's give Auradon a taste of evil."

"Wicked ways beneath the skin. Let all who taste it now join in."

Mal laughs wickedly with the three other villain kids.

VKs:

We got all the ways to be
W-i-c-k-e-d
We got all the ways to be
W-i-c-k-e-d
C'mon hey hey hey hey hey
Hey hey hey hey (haha)
Hey hey hey hey hey