cruella is a biotch and a psychopath

Alivia had a free period as she sometimes does when the vks have Remedial Goodness, and so she got her little backpack that had her makeup, and stuff like that in it. After she got her bag settled and ready she grabbed her kitten Creme, who is an orange tabby, and perched her up on her shoulder. Then she walked out of her dorm room and went to Remedial Goodness, and she sat behind the four vks. 

"Children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon, and because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat."Alivia heard the Fairy Godmother say, and she looked up from her sketchbook.

She led the vks to the screen, and Carlos motioned her to come along, also, and she nodded her head as she made her way to the tv.

After a couple of seconds of difficulty, the first thing that Alivia saw was Maleficent, and she jumped a little, as she didn't expect her to be that close to the tv screen.

"Evie. It's mommy. Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall from the tree.'' The Evil Queen says and the daughter smiles a little at seeing her mother.

"Do you mean the weeds?" Maleficent says and the Evil Queen thumps her horn.

"Who's the old bat?" Cruella says and Alivia frowns a little at hearing what she just called Fairy Godmother.

"This is the Fairy Godmother. She's the headmistress of the school." Mal says introducing the Fairy Godmother to their parents, who seemed less interested.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent says and Alivia looks down to the ground and Carlos frowns a little as it isn't going what he somewhat hoped it would go.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage." Fairy Godmother says.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella til one am. I mean really. What the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels-" Maleficent says snickering at her own joke.

"They were nice." Fairy Godmother says as she's walking away.

"Hi, mom." Mal says to her mother.

"Mal! I mm-miss you." Maleficent says struggling to find such words to say to her daughter.

"You children are never far from our thoughts." Jafar says, and Mal nods.

"I got it." Mal says.

"How long must mommy wait to see you?" Maleficent says as Alivia tries not to shake her hand at the evil fairy.

"Um, there's a big coronation coming up. I think sometime probably after...that." Mal says to her mother.

"When?" Maleficent says with a small frown on her face.

Friday, 10 A.M." Mal says to her mother.

"You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magic wan....you...you little nugget that I love so much." Maleficent says as Alivia tries not to cringe hearing those words.

"Yes. I completely understand mother." Mal says as Cruella leans her head forward to the tv screen.

"Carlos, is that a dog? Oh, yes, yes, baby. I do understand. It would make the perfect size of earmuffs. Who's that ugly brat?" Cruella says now bringing Alivia into his and hearing this made Carlos snap at his mother.