epilogue

Carlos and Liv walked along the beach in Auradon hand in hand on the way to the surprise Carlos had set up further down the way.

"So, what exactly are we doing at a beach at the crack of dawn." Liv asks curiously as she yawns as she wasn't prepared to being up early this early. She never is up this early in the morning as she feels there is no reason to be here, but for Carlos' sake she agreed to do this. Whatever this is about.

"I have something I wanna show you...don't worry you'll see." Carlos assures the girl with a cute grin on his face.

"Carlos, it's beautiful." Liv says right before she kisses his cheek. "When did you set this up?"

"I have my ways, princess." Carlos says chuckling and with a smirk on his face.

"I really appreciate this, it's been ages since we've been able to have some time alone, without something interrupting us." Liv says as Carlos kisses her lips softly.

"It's totally fine. Because I'm here with you." Carlos says which makes Liv blush like a red tomato, as she couldn't help but smile at him.

"I love you." Liv says to her fiance as she still can't believe that she has found love.

"I love you, too." Carlos says bringing her into his arms and the two lay on the blanket just enjoying each other's company.

"I love moments like this." Liv says as she feels Carlos playing with her blonde hair as she can't stop smiling. Well can you blame her?

She's getting married to the love of her life, she has peace and quiet and no talking dogs to interrupt, and her life feels like it's at peace for once. Something that she never even thought of growing up with her sister Audrey. She never dared to think about her future when she was younger because she always sweared that Audrey could read her mind like that. Maybe she thought her sister was a witch and a controlling one like that. She felt like Audrey was controlling her life and not wanting her sister to live in her own life. Well, besides her shadow.

"So do I, especially with the love of my life." Carlos says as Liv smiles as she feels Carlos poking her cheek which makes her giggle. She couldn't understand what Carlos saw in her when they first met over a year ago. She still hasn't figured that out yet, but she doesn't know if she will anyway. 

Little later

Liv and Carlos were walking back as there was a huge smile on Liv's face, as she leaned her head on Carlos' shoulder. She yawns on the way back to the house because she will take a nice long nap, with Carlos in her arms and Creme on the other side of her.

They walked back to their little house that they got, and it wasn't that bad. It was sorta like Evie's but a little smaller and neither of them seemed to care. It was big enough for the two of them. When they got inside as per usual Dude came running as Creme was sunbathing in the window.

"So how did it go? Was it fun?" Dude asks as Liv plops herself on the couch as she leans her head on a pillow, as Carlos is petting Dude.

"It was fun buddy." Carlos says as Liv smiles as she's exhausted from the day's events as in a couple of days it is the engagement of her and Mal. 

"What did you guys do?" Dude asks Carlos as the white haired boy is giving Dude a belly rub.

"Ate some food, talk about life, pretty much all that." Carlos says as Dude's tongue is out as Carlos got his spot. Liv smiles at seeing the two as Carlos' other best friend is Dude, while Liv's is Creme, her cat that she found two years ago as she was wondering the middle of the woods. It was one of those days that she was with her Godmother's place at the cottage. She found a kitten who was looking around for food to eat and couldn't find any besides berries and vegetables. 

"Oh, yeah that feels good." Dude says happily as Liv smiles as she plays with the ring that's on her finger as she's twirling it around her finger.

"Yeah I bet." Carlos says as Dude prances to wherever he was going, probably going to bug Creme and annoy her. As she can't speak because she didn't eat a truth gummy like Dude did six months ago. Creme saw Dude and stretched out her body and went to a higher place where he couldn't get to her, and she laid back down getting her sunbathe back. Dude saw her and what she did as he pouted as he wanted something to do, and play with her but she doesn't.

"She's no fun." Dude says hopping down to the ground as he saw something out in the window as it was a squirrel. "Ooh, it's a squirrel. Now it's interesting." Dude says as he is running along with the squirrel and he hit himself on the window, as Liv tried not to laugh at seeing the dog crashing into the window.

"Careful, would you buddy." Carlos says as he got into something comfortable as Liv took out her braid and sighed as her head was starting to hurt a little as her hair is always up. It feels good to have her hair down a little. 

Within seconds Carlos comes back in a random t-shirt as Liv took out her braid as she was starting to get a headache as it's been up all day. Carlos sat beside Liv on the bed as Creme didn't even both moving from her spot on her cat tree. "So, Hazel is your sister? How about that?" Carlos said as Liv turned her head to look at him like he was crazy, but once she realized what he was talking about she nodded her head. 

"Yeah, who would've thought, that I would have a villain sister. Me of all people." Liv says as she sighed after she said that. Carlos looked at her as he rubbed her arm as he could almost read her mind. 

"Your still adjusting to it, aren't you." Carlos says as Liv nods her head as she bit her lip, which is only when she wants to say something, but it won't come out. "Just tell me. I won't be mad. Okay." He says as he moved a piece of her wavy hair behind her ear.

"It's--it's--it's just, uh, um a lot to handle. But then again it...nevermind." She says as she got up and started pacing around their bedroom as Carlos just sat on the bed watching her. 

"Liv. Just say it." Carlos suggests to her as she has her hands over her ears as if to block out a noise as she continues pacing as after a good solid minute she hadn't said anything, but a blue mist/hue came from her body. "What the heck, is that? Liv what's going on? Why is that coming from your body?" Carlos asks as he suddenly got up and went to her and grabbed her arms. 

"I never told you this....but I have powers." Liv says as she lifted up her sleeve and showed her a birthmark.

------

okay little plot twist. if you'd know from the descendants 3 that hazel and alivia are sisters. clearly that wasn't planned, as that wasn't originally the plan but i wanted a plot twist of my own and that was the best one i could think of.

the only one i thought of actually.

well hope you enjoyed this chapter.