carlos and alivia sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g

In Chemistry class, Evie is looking frantically for her magic mirror, and she starts panicking, and Annalise shakes her head as she sits next to Chad, and she knows what happened. Chad took the mirror when Evie wasn't looking and turned it over to Mr. Deley.

"Looking for something? Thank you, Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code. It will be my recommendation that you be expelled." Mr. Deley says as he has the mirror that Evie was looking for, and she glares at Chad that she realized that everyone isn't who they seem.

"Mr. Deley, I..." Evie says trailing off to come up with an excuse, and Annalise beats Doug to what he was going to do.

"But that isn't fair. Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that...whatever it is." Annalise says defending Evie as Doug glares at her giving her a look that says 'I was going to do that'.

"It's called a magic mir...." Evie interrupts Annalise and she glares at her friend.

"You're not helping, Stop. Maybe she needed another pencil." Annalise says to the teacher hoping that he would buy what she was saying.

"Actually I was..." Evie says once again trying to interrupt, but Annalise stops her from doing so.

"Really, don't help." Annalise tells Evie and the blue haired girl looks down, not even bothering to interrupt again.  Annalise looks back to the teacher, giving him her best begging look without making it too obvious. "Please."

"Please." Evie says to the teacher, hoping that it would work, and he sighs before agreeing with the two girls.

"Well, if you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop." Mr. Deley says and Evie smiles as does Annalise, that their convincing work.

Later

Evie was walking with a huge smile on her face as she's feeling giddy, as she passed her first test without cheating, and she walked towards Doug and Annalise. When she got to Annalise she put the paper in her face, at first making the blonde jump but then she smiled when she realized who it was.

"For the first time in my life. It's like I'm more than just a pretty face." Annalise hears Evie say and she smiles at the blue haired girl.

"A shocker, huh?" Annalise says to her friend and Evie pokes the blonde's head, and Doug smiles at the two before looking up at Evie.

"I bet I can get an 'A' on the next test without the mirror." Evie says and Annalise turns around and she smiles as she nods her head at her friend.

"Yeah. Well if you want help studying. You know where to find me." Annalise as Evie nods her head and gives Annalise a hug from behind.

A frantic Alivia came running without her boots on as she has been looking all over for Evie.

"I have been looking for you literally everywhere!" Alivia says and Evie turns around to face the other blonde with narrowed eyebrows.

"Why what's wrong?" Evie asks her as she gives Alivia a couple of seconds to catch her breath.

"Carlosjustaskedmeoutonadate!" Alivia says super fast and Annalise tilts her head confused on what Alivia had just said, as she was talking really fast. Evie had a smile on her face as she knew what she was saying.