what's my name?!

The Isle of the Lost

The pirates were sitting at the counter as Uma came from behind the blue and white braided hair. Uma sat down at the plate as a girl began to dine in as Uma grabbed some food and threw it at the tv.

"Poser." Uma and Uriah yelled.

"Traitors!" Harry yelled back.

"Hello?" Uriah said, waiting for her sister's crew to throw food at the TV as they followed and threw food at the small TV.

"Oh, I would love to wipe their smiles off of their faces." Uriah says as she takes a drink from her rotten milk that Uma got for her.

"You know what she means?" Harry says and Uriah turns to the son of Gaston who is currently eating eggs, and she gags at the sight.

"Yo Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" Uriah snapped at the stupid boy, and he turns up to face a very impatient Uriah.

"Yeah. What they said." Gil says as he goes back to eating eggs and she hits him in the head almost making him choke on his eggs.

"Those little traitors, who left us in the dirt." Uriah says.

"Who turned their back on evil." Harry says licking food from the tv.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in their gang? Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of...stuck." Gil says as Uriah snickers at what he says but then stops when she sees her sister's death glare.

"That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything they wanted and left me nothing." Uma says.

"No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp-" Gil says and as Uriah turns to the annoying guy.

"SHUT UP!" Uriah shouted at Gil and he listened to the girl as she has a temper like her sister, a mean if not worse temper than her older sister.

"Look, we have their turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon." Harry says and Uriah sees her sister having an angry look on her face.

"Harry, that's their turf now! And I want it too." Uma says and Uriah plays with a strand of her hair.

"We should not be getting their leftovers." Uriah chimes in and Uma nods her head at her younger sister.

"Son of Hook, Son of Gaston, and the daughters of Ursula!" Uma says as she pulls the males and her little sister closer to her.

"What's my name?" Uma asks Uriah and she smirks, before saying. "Uma."

"What's my name?" She asks Harry and he removes his hat. "Uma!"

"What's my name?" She asked Gil who had a mouth full. "Mm, Uma?"

"What's my name?" What's my name?" Uma asks the crew. "Uma!"

Uma:
This is all hands on deck
Calling out to lost boys and girls
I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect
We won't stop 'til we rule the world
It's our time, we up next (next, next)
Our sail's about to be set (set, set)
They ain't seen nothing yet
Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget