coronation drama oh and also Maleficent making an appearance

The next day
(Short Alivia's POV)

Alivia is in Evie and Mal's room, no one has talked to Bethany since the incident, not even Petra bothered talking to her cousin even if it made her so mad at her. Evie is helping me get ready for the coronation, and we've been talking about random stuff, and she said that my face lit up when she mentioned Carlos. I can't help it, if I had the chance I'd write a book about him.

"Your dress is gorgeous." Evie told me as she applied some eyeshadow, and I smiled. The dress wasn't actually tight, it was more comfortable, as it wasn't really a dress like a dress suit dress type. I just loved how it had pants, and that's probably why I love it.

"Thanks Ev." I told her as I looked up at Evie's royal blue dress. "I love your dress." I told her as she blushed as she said. "Thank you." As I looked into the mirror at my very own dress.

"Come on lover boy is waiting." Evie tells me as I grabbed my little gold purse as I walked outside to see Jay and Carlos waiting as I looked up at them both.

"Wow, Liv, you look beautiful." Jay told me and Carlos glared at him but didn't say anything.

"Thanks." I mutter.

"Come on, the Coronation is about to start." Evie tells us as we rush towards the Auradon Cathedral.

{The Cathedral}
Third Person's POV

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."

"I'm snow white. Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done." The Evil Queen says mocking her

"Oh, the Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? Here comes Princess Alivia and her new lover from the island. And there is the Fairy Godmother's wand." Snow White says as she's a reporter for the Auradon News.

"I want that wand!" Maleficent said on the isle.

"Do you? Haven't heard. Meanwhile my son is dating a freaking princess who is ugly." Cruella says as the Evil Queen nods her head agreeing with the crazy lady.

"Oh, and here comes Ben now." Snow White says as the crowd turns to Ben and Mal riding on a carriage waving to the people.

Ben notices how nervous Mal was as he took her hand with his and said. "Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No probe there."

"Thank you." Mal says to him and Ben just smiles at her lovingly.

"Mal, would you wear my ring?" Ben asks her as she turns to him.

"Um....not now. I think it would probably just fall right out of me. I have something for you." Mal says to him.

"For me?" Ben asks her, and she nods her head at him.

"Yeah. It's just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy."

"Always thinking. But I can't wait." Ben said as he ate it as Mal said "No!"