cotillion was.....something

Third Person's POV
Later

It was time for Cotillion and Alivia, Annalise, Petra, and Bethany couldn't be more excited about it. So while Alivia and the vks were on the isle Avery asked Annalise if she'd like to his date to the Cotillion. She was beyond ecstatic that she got asked to the dance.

Alivia's outfit was a dress as this is the only time that she will ever wear a dress, as she wrote a dress, when she met Carlos and the rest of the Vks, and the coronation and now the Cotillion. Alivia's dress was like a replica of her mother's dress, the pink one. But except for the long sleeves it's short sleeves, and the dress isn't as tight, but Evie had it tightened so that Alivia would feel comfortable. But to her it felt too tight, but she didn't want to say anything.

"Hey cutie." I heard Carlos say as I turned around and smiled at seeing him. He was dressed in a black and white suit with red pants and his hair was done nicely. He kissed my cheek and I giggled.

"You look amazing." Carlos says and I smile. "Anna did a great job on the dress."

"Yeah, she did." I say smiling. "It's basically a replica of mom's pink dress."

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded my head and we walked into the Cotillion together. We walked onto the boat together and onto the main deck to find many people dancing together as the music was playing. Cotillion was always a huge big deal and this year it was no different, except that Ben was king.

Not too long, later Lumiere stood at the top of the stairs and everyone turned their attention to him. All of us clapped for him before he spoke.

"The future lady, Mal!" He announced and me and Carlos smiled.

Lumiere stepped to the side and walked out Mal in a beautiful yellow and blue dress with her hair braided over her shoulder and a small crown on her head.

Petra began to clap and cheer which led to everyone cheering and clapping for Mal. She descended from the stairs and was greeted by Beast and Belle and they talked to her for a bit before Petra quietly approached the three. Mal and Petra took their hands and walked toward the center of the room.

"How are you?" I heard Petra ask her.

"Sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up." Mal says nervously as Petra turns to her.

"Look, we're right here with you, okay?" Petra softly reassured Mal, who nodded her head.

"Okay." She says before the horns blew again, indicating that Ben was here.

"King Benjamin!" Lumiere announced and everyone cheered and clapped for our beloved King that stood up at the top of the stairs. We stopped our applause and cheers and bowed for Ben as he got closer to us.

"Go get him." Petra smiles and motions Mal forward. Ben descended from the steps and stood in front of Mal before bowing and she bowed back.

"Mal..." Ben began. "I wish I had time to explain." Ben says and before anyone could say anything from the top of the stairs walked out another girl dressed in a light turquoise dress and my eyes grew in absolute shock.

It was Uriah.

All of us were in disbelief, and I turned to Carlos, who was just in shock as I was. People started muttering with disbelief as she descended from the stairs and met Ben halfway, leading her down.