remedial goodness 101 & what's tourney

The next morning everyone was on their way to class, and Alivia was on her way to her History of Auradon class, when the vks were on their way to Remedial Goodness class.

"Hey Alivia." Alivia hears a voice coming from behind of her, and she turns around and sees the vks, and the smiles as she waves a little.

"Hey." Alivia says and Carlos and Jay smiles at her, and she tries not to giggle at seeing their looks at her.

"How are you?" Evie asks her and Alivia shrugs a little, not knowing what she should say as she doesn't really want to talk about how the museum's alarm for the wand went off.

"Eh. Same as always, boring." Alivia replies to Evie's question and she smiles. "This might sound weird. Do you guys know how the museum alarm went off last night?" Alivia asks and the four vks froze at the question.

"Uh, no we don't sorry." Jay said to Alivia and she nodded her head believing his answer, and they took a breath.

"Do you know where Remedial Goodness 101 is, by any chance?" Carlos asks, and Alivia nods her head.

"Yeah, actually I do." Alivia says and the vks follow her where the classroom is, she leads them to where the classroom is, and they stop.

"Thanks Liv." Carlos says to her and she blushes at the nickname, and she manages to find a response.

"You guys are welcome." Alivia says, and the four of them walk into their classroom and Alivia walks into her classroom.

After the bell rings signaling that class has started, Fairy Godmother finishes writing the questions on the chalkboard, and she turns to the vks who are sitting in the desks. Mal is sitting by Evie, and the boys are sitting by each other.

"Okay, third question. If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" Fairy Godmother says asking the questions, and Mal's been getting the answers right. Evie raises her hand, and Fairy Godmother calls on her. "Evie."

"What was the second one?" Evie asks the headmistress, and she shakes her head, and she calls on Mal instead.

"Mal?" She asks and the purple haired girl says that the answer was C, give it a bottle.

"Correct. Again." The headmistress says to her and she has a faint smile on her face, and Carlos turns to Mal.

"You're on fire, girl!" Carlos says smiling at Mal for getting the questions right.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like fun." Mal says and Carlos nods his head at the girl.

"Oh." Carlos says to her.

"That makes so much sense." Evie understands why Mal's been getting the questions right, because she's been picking the ones that don't sound like fun.

Jane has the same first hour as Alivia, and they walk to where Fairy Godmother's class is as Jane needs her mother to sign off for early dismissal for the coronation. Alivia already got hers signed the night before, from her father.

Fairy Godmother sees both Alivia and Jane in the doorway, as they just got to the classroom. "Oh. Hello, dearies." Fairy Godmother says as Alivia and Jane walk to the front of the classroom, as Jane didn't want to go alone, and Alivia understood and walked with her friend that she has.