is it really the isle of the lost...it looks gloomy

This is going to be a long chapter, sorry y’all.

The VK’s take their bikes and they stop by the water, as Liv is clutching Carlos. As she has a fear of water, as she had since she was a little girl as Audrey had pushed her in and ever since she’s been scared.

“Noble steed, proud and fair you shall take us anywhere.” Mal says as her eyes turn green as she’s saying the spell.

Meanwhile

Meanwhile at Liv’s supposed birthday party, Audrey showed up and then put everyone to sleep beside Chad, who wanted to join her. As Anna and Avery are sharing a cupcake and Jane is on the phone with Ben.

“No, no, stay where you are. Ben. Audrey’s got the scepter and the crown and everyone’s asleep. I’m gonna call Mom and tell her to get the wand.” Jane says quickly before hanging up.

“Is Mal, or the others with you? Jane? Jane?” Ben says to an empty phone line with no answer and a lot of worry for Mal and the others.

“Hey, I’m me again.” Mal says out of joy before touching her hands and hair.

“Duh. Evil magic doesn’t work here. Kind of the point.” Celia says before walking off as Carlos has a grip on Liv’s hand.

“Welcome back.” Evie and Liv say in unison before we walk to a door which is something French, before Celia knocks to a certain beat.

Liv found it catchy, someone on the other side knocked the same beat before Celia did another beat before smiling at us as the door opened.

“Hey!” Dr. Facilier calls, seeing Celia, and she runs towards her father. “Daddy!” 

“Here she is.” Dr. Facilier says as he picks her up before setting her down. “Come on, and…and…” They do their little dance which causes Mal and Liv to smile at the two. Dr. Facilier taps her cheeks before Celia picks up his hat and tries to run with it.

“Hey yeah. Come here you little rascal.” He says pulling her into a hug. Celia and Dr. Facilier walk away as the others look around at the large arcade. Liv is in awe of the place but she wants to walk around but she ends up following Carlos instead.

“Isn’t that an old TV?” Liv says pointing out to the TV as her and Carlos walk to it, and he puts a coin in it causing it to play. 

“Alerts of the sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon.” The report on the TV says.

“Uh, guys. You might want to come here.” Carlos says to the others as he and Liv sit next to each other on the chair.

“There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty’s daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell. We’re trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update? It’s what? It’s moving this way? It’s moving this way.” The reporter says as they all watch it in shock. 

Mal nods her head at the group which told the group they were ready to leave. They got outside and then they stopped in their steps at seeing Harry, Gil, Uriah and some other pirates.

“Wow. Rookie mistake?” Carlos says as they walk out.

“Long time nae see, losers!” Uriah ays as the other pirates take off.