time to get audrey and knock some sense into her head

“Uriah!” Mal yells after Uriah but she doesn't even think about stopping her quick pace.

“Uriah, stop! Please, stop! We need your help.” Mal pleads at Uma’s younger sister. “We have a chance if we do this together.”

“Your friends kick you to the curb, good.” Uriah replies with a bitter chuckle.

“Ben saw something in you. And today, Uriah, I saw it, too.” Mal starts off trying to convince the young pirate girl. “You care, Uriah. You care about everybody. And Auradon is worth saving, help us please.”

“You talk pretty, but…she’s already made up her mind.” Harry says smirking, getting way too close to Hazel’s face. She pushes her away with her palm pressed against his forehead. “Shut it hooky.”

“You brought this on Auradon, Mal.” Uriah shrugs off Mal’s pleas and is on her own agenda again. “You figure out how to fix it. Let’s go.”

In the middle of trying to get Uriah to forgive Mal and rejoin us there was a scream that sounded a lot like Ceci. “Help me, Mal!”

“Yeah, save the brat, Mal!” Audrey teases holding Ceci against her will. Hazel looks at the top of the castle that they were standing on and all of a sudden Hazel’s vision turned blue. She felt her body heat up, and she turned into a blue fiery dragon.

“Help me, Hazel!” Ceci screams with terror filling her voice. Hazel flew up to match the tower’s height in her dragon form.

“Careful not to fry your little VK brat. Whoa!” Audrey snickers as she dodges a fireball sent directly towards her.

“Hazel doesn’t stand a chance.” Uriah says as I grabbed the ember from my pocket.

“Hold still, you little brat.” Audrey scolds as Ceci is being held closer to her chest, not allowing her to squirm at all. Hazel circles around the tower trying to find the right angle she could hit Audrey at and not hurt Ceci but there wasn’t one.

Hazel sees that the ember started glowing again as it’s lighting up in her dragon claw.

“You want a piece of this, huh?” Audrey says as I smirks at her. “No, no!” Audrey shrieks as the power from the ember hits the stone on the scepter directly, Audrey falls down.

Audrey collapses on the stone floor. “Yeah! Come on!” Hazel hears the others on the ground. Hazel lands on the top of the tower and with a bright blue cloud of smoke she turns back into her human form.

“Hazel!” Ceci shouts running over to her and hugging her tightly. “It’s okay.”

Mal and Uriah walked over to Audrey and stood over her. Hazel crouches down to check on the unconscious damsel. She felt no pulse or anything to indicate that she was okay. “Oh, there’s no pulse.” Hazel says.

All over the kingdom of Auradon the people put under Audrey’s sleeping and stone spells began to awaken. Evie, Carlos, Jay, Alivia, and Ben were free from their stone prison’s and started on their way back to the castle.

“What happened?” Jay asks like it was the most obvious question.

“Uh, turned to stone.” Liv says deadpanned to him, as his feet felt weird but he was still able to walk, as that was a good thing as no one was going to be carrying him.