date night + hidden secrets = chaos

Consider this as an end credit scene in Descendants)

Third Person's POV

Liv finished taking a shower as Cremé is giving herself a bath. Right when Liv was drying off her hair she heard a knock on her door.

The blonde giggled at hearing the knock on the other end of the door. "Coming!' She shouts to the person.

She quickly got into one of the few dresses that she has as it's one of her favorites. She will only wear it when she's going on dates with Carlos.

It has roses on it as it matches Carlos' colors, red, black and white, and she put on a pair of black flats, as she opened her door and she slightly frowned as she could have sworn that it was Carlos but it was Anna.

"Oh hey Anna! What's up?" Liv asks the blonde girl as the other girl smiles.

"Well the outfit that you ordered came by, and Evie told me to deliver it to you." Anna says as Liv giggles as she does a little dance.

"Tell Ev thanks, Anna." Liv says as Anna nods her head as she walks away.

Liv walks back and she yelps when she sees Carlos standing their with a smirk on his face. "What the butt Babe!"

All Carlos did was chuckle at seeing Liv's response and the girl playfully rolled her eyes at him. "Oh my gosh." She says as he smiles at her. "Do I want to know how you got in here?"

"I snuck in when Anna came in." Carlos says as Liv starts opening the little bag that has her outfit.

Liv squeals when she sees the outfit as she doesn't really wear dresses only for like the Coronation, when she was meeting the VKs, and the Cotillion that was a couple of days ago.

"Put it on?" He ushers her as she nods her head as she goes into the bathroom and changes into it.

"Liv baby," Carlos says as he pets Cremé, as the girl puts her hair into a high ponytail.

He heard Liv say that he was impatient and he just chuckled at her response as he assumed that it's her time of the month, which she started yesterday.

"Love you too!" Carlos shouted at her as she yelled in agony which that only made him laugh more, at her response.

"Why isn't this thing coming on! Why must this be so difficult!" She says as Carlos snickered at hearing what she was saying.

Eventually she got dreased after struggling to put on the jeans but she managed to make it work, and she walked out with a fake smile on her face as she pretended like nothing happened.

When Carlos looked up he smiled at her and she returned the smile. "You look beautiful." He says to her as she blushed when he said that.

"Thanks." Liv said to Carlos and he found an old picture of Carlos and Liv, on their first anniversary month which was a couple days after the coronation fiasco.

"Anytime." Carlos says as Liv smiles as she remembers that picture that was taken of of the two of them.

"I remember that picture." Liv says as she wraps her arms around his shoulders as they both smile at the memory of when that picture was taken.

"Yeah it was after the craziness of the coronation with maleficent." He says as he kissed her forehead and she had a smile on her face.

Then Cremè walked out and nudged Carlos' leg and the white haired boy picked up the kitten and she wrapped her paws around his neck an effort to hug him. "Well, hello to you too." He says with a small smile. He pets the kitten and she purs.

"I guess someone misses you." Liv says as Carlos smiled as the couple walked to Liv's vanity where she has her makeup. She put a little extra mascara on as Cremè was playing with her foundation brush like it was a cat toy.

Beside it was a picture that Carlos has never seen before in his entire life. It shocked him of how much his girlfriend Liv and Hades daughter Hazel looked so alike. It was a little creepy to say the least, he looked at the picture then Liv and then back at the picture.

"So when was that picture taken?" Carlos asks Liv as she looks at him confusedly and then at the picture that he was talking about.

She quickly turned it over as if pretending that it wasn't there in the first place. Carlos scrunched his eyebrows confused by her actions but didn't want to question it.

"Uh that picture. It was a while ago. There I said it." Liv says as she had pure panic on her face as it made Carlos more curiouser at his girlfriend. She went to walk away but Carlos grabbed her arm stopping her. She whips her head at him as if he offended her.

"Liv. Baby, what's wrong?" Carlos says to her concerned about her sudden behavior change.

She didn't want to tell him that she is the biological daughter of a villain. She knows that he will understand as he always does. But she never thought that he'd find out this way. Or at all. She has spent countless years not talking about her biological parent.

When Liv didn't reply to his question it was his turn to grow worried for his girlfriend. She wasn't one to keep secrets from him. Was she?

She opened her mouth as if she was but the words never came out they were stuck in her throat and refusing to come out of her mouth.

"Liv, baby?" Carlos says cupping his hands on her cheeks as she had no choice but to look at him even if she wanted to avoid that at all costs.

She has no choice but to tell him. Even if she doesn't. She wants to run and hide from him but she also knows that he will be bugging her until she opens up.

"Yo-you will th-think I'm cr-crazy wh-when I t-tell you." She stutters out like she doesn't know how to talk which is apparently how this is going right now.

He shook his head at her when she said that. He didn't think that she is crazy. She's his little weirdo and comedian at the worst timing. But that's what made Liv, well Liv.

"Alivia Rose." Carlos says to her as she has a couple tears on her cheeks.

When Liv knew that she wasn't going to get out of this situation she took a deep breath before continuing. She opened up her mouth to say what she has been dreading to say for a long time.

"Just don't tell anyone." Liv says as both her and Carlos turned to Dude. "I mean it furface." She says as Carlos taped her cheek getting her attention.

"That's my sister."

----

I originally made this chapter completely out of the blue and now it's time to go and redue the third one.

So if that is gone y'all know why!! 🙂.