isle of the doom

Third Person's POV

Alivia was still asleep when Carlos and Jay caught their breaths as they ran towards her room and Carlos unlocked the door, and he pressed his index finger to his lips and Jay nodded understanding. A faint snoring can be heard in the room, and when they saw that a body was moving they froze in their tracks, not knowing if Alivia had heard them coming in. But she just rolls onto her right side, and she goes back to snoring soundly.

After the coast was clear, the boyfriend of said sleeping girl made his way to Alivia's bed as he's tip-toeing carefully, like he's back on the isle and he's sneaking away from his mother. Jay sits on a chair watching the scene of Carlos waking up Alivia.

Carlos was debating if he should do this, and when they complete the mission that he'd come back to Alivia, but that's not what he's going to do. She's coming with them to the isle to get Mal back, where she belongs, as she might listen to her best friend. Might.

Carlos softly shakes her and a groan can be heard from Alivia, and he has a small smile at seeing her waking up. When she opens her eyes she jumps a little at seeing Carlos right in front of her and she jumps into his arms.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Jay says as Alivia wakes up, and she groans making Carlos chuckle, and she hits her head back onto the pillow.

"So this is what-" Carlos says as he was going to tell Alivia what the plan was now, before he got interrupted by Jay.

"We had to make a 3D copy of Fairy Godmother's wand because Mal went back to the isle, and you are coming with. We're not going to let anyone touch you. Lonnie is coming also." Jay says quickly explaining to Alivia what the plan was and she groans again as a response. "I hate to do this...but you left me with no choice."

Jay picks up Alivia and has her over his shoulder, and she tries to fight against it as the three now four of them plus Lonnie, are now walking out with Alivia still on his shoulder. She grabbed his arm and did a flip, with Jay still clutching her as Carlos and Lonnie took a couple of steps behind. Jay literally fell onto the ground with a thud and Alivia smirks at seeing Jay on the ground, and he looks back up at her with a scared look.

"Never knew you could do that." Jay says as Carlos and Lonnie help him back on his feet, as Alivia quickly changes out of her pajamas.

As she's now in a black and pink leather outfit, which consists of a pink ripped shirt, and a black leather jacket and her hair in a ponytail, and black ripped jeans with pink heeled boots.

"Whoa! How did you do that, so fast?" Jay asks her and she smirks at him, and Carlos gaped at seeing Alivia in her new outfit that Evie had worked on for Alivia knowing that she doesn't like dresses.

"You learn something in sixteen years of your life." Alivia says as they get to the limo that they are going to be driving to the island.

"Okay miss smarty pants." Jay says and Alivia smirks at him and Carlos chuckles at her.

Carlos and Alivia were sitting in the back as Lonnie and Jay were upfront together, Alivia was having her head on Carlos' lap and he was playing with her hair.

"So what did you do while we were gone?" Carlos asks Alivia and she smiles a little.

"Did what every princess does, sing their hearts out." Alivia says and Carlos laughed at hearing her response.