Giran Finds a Homeless Kid

Giran was running late with his meeting with one of his main guys.

He had 'friends' everywhere in Japan that did business with him in many ways. From the countryside where he could hide out when things got rough all the way to the city where he knew every drug drop-off point. He knew almost anything about mostly anyone he has interacted with in some way. If he had to look into something, he would get that information in no time at all especially if he was getting paid.

Tonight he had to talk with one of his business partners at the chop shop to talk about parts that one of his clients. The chop shop owner took apart any vehicle from a junkyard and brought it back to his shop to take it apart for parts. He would often take stolen cars when they get dropped off by some customers since they didn't want to leave evidence.

Most of his main customers are racers that knew he was stocked up on a powerful chemical because of his quirk. His quirk basically produced the perfect liquid similar to same one that racers use to power up their speed. Kubo Resa.

Even now when Giran was walking up to the shop, he could see the empty carcasses of the cars he had already stripped of their more important parts. Anything leftover he would use sell to some known support items makers isn the underground.

Gibran approached with his arms opened like he was greeting an old childhood friend.

"Kubo!

"Giran. I was expecting you a bit later," Giran's 'friend' responded.

"Well, I left a bit earlier than I usual do," Giran answered easily with a lazily smirk. He dug into his coat pocket to slip out a cigarette. "You want one?"

"No need. I got something stronger," Kubo retorted.

Giran shrugged and lit the cigarette with his own lighter while Kubo leaned against the wall. Giran breathed out smoke from his lips, "So any new things that could spark my interest?"

"Not really. I was just going to hand over a tub of the good stuff I always give you," Kubo answered back, nodding his head to a large tub filled with radiant blue liquid. Giran looked over to see the familiar liquid that Kubo made with his quirk. No matter the order, he would always take a tub for any customer that came his way that needed a push of speed.

"Really? Come on, old pal," Giran bumped his shoulder into Kubo.

Giran's ally shrugged, "Don't know what to tell ya. Business has been slow with getting new parts. I have been running a bit behind lately with getting some actual good parts by the cars I get."

Giran turned his attention to a car that didn't look as beat up as the other cars in the junkyard surrounding the shop. "What about that one! Have you gotten to it yet?"

"Not yet. That one just came in today. If you stick around, I can poke around it to see if there is anything that you could benefit from."

"Ah. I knew you wouldn't disappoint me, old friend!" Giran cheered happily. The smoke from his cigarette rising in a zig zag as Giran kept talking.

The junkshop owner rolled his eyes at Giran before turning his attention back to the newer car just in time to see it slightly move. Giran stopped to focus his gaze on the spot that the other man was focused on. They waited a few moments to see the car move yet again.

"Squirrel?"

"Maybe a raccoon," The other remarked with a doubtful tone in his voice.

Giran clicked his tongue. He murmured through the cigarette clenched between his lips, "I'll going to check it out."

Giran started to walk over with the cigarette spatially in his mouth. He slowly crept up to the backseat of the car, trying not to make noise to scare the small animal that might be inside. He tiptoed towards the backseat window and peered in. From his spot, Kubo could see Giran's eyes widened from what he saw inside.