Overhaul is a Dick

After Kurogiri had left to 'check up on something important', the League was left to their own devices in the same building. Dabi was in the corner napping under one of the sheets covering the furniture. While Twice was probably back at his own place.

So the rest of the League was relaxing near each other. Toga was relaxing back on a wooden box while Spinner leaned against a wall behind her. Mr. Compress was swinging his feet while he sat on a pile of wooden boxes. Midori was sitting right by Magne on the other side.

Shigaraki was in the middle of it all acting like a rundown couch cushion on a box was like a throne.

And that's when Twice came running into the building. "Hey, guys! I think I found a new member!"

Behind him, a masked man walked in. When the man walked closer, Midori could feel himself tensing up that went unnoticed by the other since their attention was on the potential new member walking in.

Midori gulped when he noticed the infamous plague mask, instantly recognizing who had walked through the door. If the mask didn't give it away, the purple fur coat would have clued him in to the fact that the leader of the Shie Hassaikai had come to visit.

He only knew him from the few times he had given analysis on some kind of blood sample and a few quirks on Overhaul's team.

Shigaraki hums, "Hmm. Looks like you brought in some new fish to fry, Twice."

Overhaul walks forwards until he is at the center of the floor, "You think so? That's strange coming from the league of villains."

Magne grimaces, "What gives? Is this guy famous in the underground or what?"

"Sensei showed me a picture of him before," Shigaraki answered. "He's part of the Shie Hassaikai Yakuza. and he is the young head of it

"He's in charge of it? Are you serious?" Magne asked, her voice lowered into a whisper. "Is he going to be like the guys from the mafia romance books?"

Toga spoke up while Izuku held back laughter from Magne's comment. "What's the deal? We are all criminals here, what makes this guy so special?"

Mr. Compress remarks from his high seat on the box tower, "He's part of the only surviving Yakuza from the time that All Might took over the hero scene. But frankly, they are obsolete since many Yakuza before became low life criminals and thugs since their numbers went so low. They are basically an endangered species compared to regular thugs in the street."

"Endanger species, huh?" Overhaul commented.

"So why is this Yakuza man here?" Magne turned her head to address the man directly. "Are you also getting high off the fact that All Might recently retired?"

"It's good that the number one is gone, sure. But I'm more interested in what All for One's teachings left behind," Overhaul took a step back and turned his head to look at the members before him. "And let me say that this lineup is disappointing."

Shigaraki stood up from his fake throne, Excuse me?"

"You had Moonfish and Muscular on your team. And the infamous hero killer Stain on your side. Both were formidable players that could have done much more," Overhaul explained with a monotone voice. "But you lost them to the heroes. For a future leader, you look like you will never make the same impact that the big bad of All for One had during his time.

"Hey," Shigaraki interrupted, making Midori focus more on him than the interaction happening between them. "Let me make one thing clear. I'm the next leader. Even now I'm gathering my troops to have more in number to increase our combined power to turn hero society into dust.