Oneshot: Breaking into a Hopsital Counts as a Hospital Visit

Midori parked the car and gazed out the windshield at the hospital. Dozens of balcony windows lined the light gray exterior wall. The dark gray exterior underneath had straight lines of plain windows looking out into the busy city.

The greenery planted along the walls of the building to bring green to the otherwise gray palette of the exterior. The light green words of 'Yume no Byōin' displayed across the top of the hospital.

Dream Hospital. Yep. That checks out as the one Eri is signed into. The only thing he needed is to find out where exactly room 406 is on the fourth floor when he gets to it.

Mr. Compress whistled as he looked up at the pristine hospital. "Where did you find all of this information?"

"Connections," Midori replied, tapping the steering wheel with his fingertips.

It was amazing what kind of connections to the underground could get you especially when you provide a special service. From his analysis, he has connections and favors to cash in at any time in multiple places scattered in Japan. He had connections to the underground from Hokkaido to Yamaguchi.

This connection was a simple hospital nurse that also happened to smuggle almost expired drugs to the underground.

Twice, Toga and Mr. Compress were the three accompanying him on his little surprise visit. Most of the team had settled near the beach to have the day off. But Kurogiri was only a call away to transport them to their destination fast.

Midori unbuckled his seatbelt and grabbed onto the little gift basket he prepared for his unofficially adopted sister. Eri deserved only the best from what he could steal.

A pink plastic basket from the 500 yen store. It had small little hair accessories and marshmallow and chocolate candies. But the star of it all were two candied apples, one with a hard candy shell and the other coated in caramel, were placed at the center of it. The apples were a bit of a risky steal since he stole it from an actual confectionery.

But it was worth it! Eri was worth every penny that he had whether he picked them up from the ground or not!

"Watch the van while I'm gone. Look out for me because I'm either escaping out the front, the back, the side or jumping out of a window." Midori said, focusing his attention on the team members in the back of the van. "It depends on how quickly they find me."

Mr. Compress hummed behind his mask disapprovingly. "I'll be on the watch. I'll follow you outside to wait for you when you need my assistance."

"Why can't you wait here. With us?" Twice sounded so betrayed, drawing a hand up to his chest in dramatics.

Mr. Compress looks to Midori and back to them. "Because if he escapes through a window, I can trap him in one of my marbles before he breaks something."

"Ohhh." Toga raised her eyebrows.

"I'll be back. I'll try not to take too long." Midori dug into the center console to pull out a dirty, black cloth mask that Dabi mostly used for his disguise. It smelled like smoke, ash, and cheap body spray. "They probably have her floor guarded. So I can't be in there for longer than a minute or two."

Twice gasped, throwing his body against the wall of the van. "We'll be in here wasting away like forgotten toys in the bottom of the toy box."

"See ya," Midori raised a hand as Mr. Compress hopped out of the back. He closed the door behind him as Mr. Compress came up the side of the van. The dashing man pulled the top hat further over his face to hide one of his signature masks from gaining the wrong attention.

He crossed the street with Eri's gift in one hand and his villainous magician friend on the other side.

When they stood in front of the hospital, his magician friend leaned against the brick in between the green, trimmed bushes along the exterior wall. The trees planted along the wall behind the bushes also provided some shade to hide his familiar figure.