Riya?

"So... how long have you known him?"

Kubo looked over from where he was sitting. He had fully bandaged up Izuku and laid him down to rest on the bed so he could recuperate. His eyes met the man with the black and white mask who was gesturing with his hands like they would fill up the silence.

The silence was more due to awkwardness from the weird shuffling that the group of villains did as they waited near the door and hallway of the bedroom door, hovering like flies.

"Why're you asking?" Kubo asked.

"I'm just curious. Did you meet through Giran? I love that guy!" The man who called himself Twice responded back to him. "You know, since Giran is the one who introduced us to him in the first place."

Kubo shrugged, "You could say that. Giran has been around since the beginning."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" The leader questioned, tilting his head up from where it was leaning against his drywall.

Kubo pursed his lips, "Exactly what I said. I'I'm not the type to spill every detail of anyone's life story. I'm not going to spill a life story."

"And you wouldn't need to," a voice rang out from the hallway. The villains that were crowded around the door moved to the side to make room for the reptilian. Spinner cocked his head towards the hallway, "You have enough pictures on the walls that I can get an idea."

Kubo cursed himself under his breath, he should have taken them down before the villains came running up to the upstairs bedroom. The pictures weren't anything special except the few times that Izuku was really having fun back when he was younger.

A few pictures of Izuku helping him work on cars, pictures of viewing races with complimentary junk food, and a big photo of the two of them.

"Hah," The burned man breathed out, walking past the door frame as he observed the picture frames on the hallway. "It looks like a happy little family of two from the looks of it."

"Aww, look how cute he was when he was younger," Toga's voice traveled from the hallway.

Dabi poked his head into the room, "Do you know how he learned how to drive? Because I might have a bone to pick with his teachers."

"Midori learned how to drive from some of my customers that are racers," Kubo explained, he turned his attention back to the boy on the bed. It was so long ago that he and Giran had found him and brought him to this same bed. "They come in a few times into my shop so I could work on their cars before a big race. I taught him a few basics when he hit double digits, but he got most of his knowledge from them by just watching them drive."

"He learned how to do it," Dabi paused, his mouth stretched open in bewilderment. "ALL of...THAT. From what? Just watching from the sidelines."

"Some of them let him drive in the passenger seat," Kubo shrugged. "Although I only let him if I knew them well enough. But other than that, he learned from visuals just like he does with his analysis."

"He's a smart one," Kurogiri commented, his low voice echoing through the room.

"Don't I know it," Kubo said, reaching down and patting Izuku's hair as he continued to sleep away.

"KUBO! KUBO! KUBO!?"

"What is it now?" Kubo sighed, rubbing the back of his neck as he recognized the whiny voice coming from downstairs. He could see the eyes of the villain growing more curious. He looked down at his boy before walking past them. "Can't they see I put the closed sign up?

Kubo turned back inside the hallway and ordered, "Stay here while I take care of this."

But as he walked down the stairs, he could still feel the gazes of the people behind him. He had no doubt that they would be crawling downstairs sooner than he thought.