Giant Fight

Midori grimaced as Dabi vomited out the window followed by an appropriate scream from one of the MLA crowd members they passed by.

"Yuck, I think someone got hit with your grossness," Toga scooted away from the visibly car-sick fire user. Dabi groaned, which made Twice tug at Toga until they were both crowded at the other side of the backseat entirely.

"God, why did I think this was a good idea?" Dabi mumbled into the door. He rolled the window up halfway and bit down on his charred lip.

"You're lucky that we didn't put you in the trunk," Midori replied while Dabi complained under his breath.

Dabi rolled his eyes at him then squinted out the window. Midori glanced back as the burned man jutted his hand outside.

Midori felt a sudden burst of heat even though he was in the driver's seat. He saw the wave of blue flames rush past the passenger seat window. The flames had either made the crowd rush away or steadily burn from the onslaught of yells and shouts he heard.

He ignored the burnt smell as Dabi drew back his hand with a grin. "I feel a little better now."

The car raced past people on fire as Midori navigated his way to the tower in the center of Deika city. He leaned forward to check how close he was to the tower before running over another set of puppets sent by Skeptic.

He barely glanced up at the puppets anymore since the quirked puppets were the only ones dumb enough to stand in the way of his car.

Dabi winced as he hit a curb with a sharp turn while Twice kept a hold on Toga so she wouldn't slide closer to the car-sick passenger.

"The tower! We're getting close!" Twice yelled out. "We're too far!"

"Hey, I think that's Shiggy!" Toga called out as she tilted her head down to look through the window.

"Shit. That is him," Midori cursed when he saw the crowd of members chasing after them. And he wasn't the only one who noticed the dense crowd.

Kubo glanced up at the mess of people while pulling out his phone from his pocket with a groan. He winced back at the brightness of the screen before typing out a message. "Backup should be here in no time. It should help with the major crowd."

"Thanks. We couldn't have made it this far without your help."

"Anything for you and Giran," Kubo replied softly as Midori drove right up to the retreating villains.

Midori blared his horn which made the crowd shrink away with a lot of them retreating at the sight of the car heading straight towards them. Mr. Compress grabbed on Shigaraki's collar and dragged both of them down from a wall onto the top of their car.

Midori ignored the new dents at the top of the car while he drove straight towards the tower. As he drove, cars passed right by him to take care of the people behind them.

Once they made it to the tower, Midori hastily parked the car on the curb with Dabi jerking up at the rough movement. He unbuckled his seat while Dabi threw himself out of the car to get onto the stable sidewalk.

"Why do I never learn? I should have gotten more drugs to deal with your driving," Dabi relented with a sigh while he held a hand over his stomach.

Midori ignored his complaints while Kubo shifted from the passenger seat to the driver seat. Kubo rolled down the window and said, "I'll be down here waiting."

Shigaraki and Mr. Compress hurriedly slipped down from the roof of the car. Shigaraki passed by Dabi who was clutching onto the side of the car, grimacing like he was fighting back the urge to get sick again.