Uncle Giran is in Trouble

"...So all of it was planned?"

Once he exited the van, Shigaraki didn't know what to expect from his official driver when Midori walked them far away from the van in the early morning. The last thing he wanted was to be handed a file filled with papers.

Dabi flipped through his papers harshly before setting it on fire as Kurogiri calmly looked down at his file with his narrowed yellow gaze.

Shigaraki continued to flip through his file with the embedded images of him with a family whose faces he could barely remember and another with one with his Sensei standing next to him.

"Everything that was taken from me... it was because of him," Shigaraki flips through his pages, searching for an answer. Each word caused a pang deep within his chest.

Sensei was the only one who extended their hand to him when he was starving in the alleyway. The only one who wanted to make sure he was okay instead of just walking by and promising a hero would save him eventually.

"He was planning on using me until the very end."

"I refuse to be a replacement created by some dumbass doctor," Dabi said, throwing his file down at Midori's feet. "Where is this douchebag supposed to be anyway? He'll be nothing but ashes when I get my hands on him."

Midori shrugged in response, "The last time I saw him was when I dumped an unconscious body on the curb of Nighteye's agency. Either he's dead or in custody."

"Either way I can still turn his body into embers," Dabi commented, glancing down at the offending papers that Midori picked up from the ground. Shigaraki watched Dabi as he gazed at the younger teen shuffling through the papers. "Did you read all of it?"

"I skimmed over the first parts of your files, but I didn't want to dig too deep into it," Midori replied while he straightened out Dabi's file.

"Why not? You are an analyst aren't you? Isn't it your job to sell information like this?"

Midori met Dabi's intense gaze. "It wasn't my place in this case. Especially not in this kind of situation. I would never do something to potentially harm an ally."

Dabi scoffed, "Yeah, right. Also... why isn't Kurogiri acting surprised?"

"I—I knew of my place," Kurogiri replied, drawing everyone's attention towards him as the caretaker read through the papers. "I am only here to serve young master Tomura. And listen to the orders given to me. This information, however, is enlightening in another way."

"What does it say on yours?" Dabi questioned, walking up to Kurogiri and swiping the front page from the side. Shigaraki watched as his subordinate eyes focused in on one part at the top of the page. "Wait, isn't that Eraserhead?"

"What?" Shigraki asked, approaching Kurogiri while Dabi started to snicker at the page he was holding in the air.

"Hah! Eraserhead was supposed to be your nomu nanny! But instead some random hero student called aloud Loud Cloud got the job instead," Dabi snickered as Shigaraki felt his expression fall. He gazed at Kurogiri, looking from the purple gas cloud to the metal brace at their neck. "You're being raised by a dead hero."

Shogaraki breathed in deeply, "Dabi."

"What?" Dabi asked, his laughter stopped short with the paper clenched in his hand. "Why do you sound mad? Shouldn't you know that about your own caretaker?"

"Young master Tomura needed me for many reasons," Kurogiri added. His voice brought some kind of comfort to him, but not enough to calm his glare towards Dabi. "He did not need to know about any details of where I originated from, just the fact that I would be there for him. And I will continue to be her no matter the circumstances."