It's Time

The van sped straight towards the waiting crowd and everyone braced themselves to jump at any moment. In other situations, he might have taken a more pacifist route.

But these people were responsible for his Uncle Giran being captured. And if he was hurt, Midori will make sure there is hell to pay to a point where they are begging for the sweet release of death.

Midori cursed under his breath as they got closer and closer, "Dive NOW!"

All at once, the members leaked out of the van with ease, throwing themselves out of the car and directly into the crowd members who got out of the way. The others used the crowd as their cushions once they got out from the sounds of yelling coming from outside.

Izuku drove through the crowd who screamed as they got out of the way until he charged for the center stage where Hanabata Koku, alias Trumpet, was staring him down like a deer in the headlights. As the van careened towards the stage, Trumpet finally dodged out of the way.

Midori braced for the hit as the van drove right into the wooden pop-up stage, splintering the wooden planks from the force of the van's metal. The window breaking from the force, spiderwebbed cracks all across it. With a sigh, Midori pushed out the broken window before any of the crowd could climb inside the back doors and get to him.

He grabbed the crowbar as he continued to fight against the front window. Grunting, he slid out from the broken window, to the hood of the van, and down to the broken stage.

"Tag, bitch!" Magne called out as her magnet quirk caused a group of men to hurdle themselves towards a magnetized girl. Once she spotted him, she called out, "Midori, over here!"

"I'll be right there!" Midori answered, swinging his crowbar right into Trumpet's chest before he could call out to the crowd. He kicked at the crowd leader before landing a punch right into his throat.

Trumpet coughed harshly from the throat punch which was enough time to try and escape the area.

Midori looked around to see any possible idea of where they could be holding Giran hostage. His gaze focused on the glaringly obvious answer in the form of the skyscraper overlooking the entire city.

He rushed over to an area where he could see a flash of light blue and the dust cloud following right after screams. He called out to his boss.

"If Giran is being held anywhere, it would be in the giant tower," Midori raised his voice to get the attention of Shigaraki who had no problem grabbing people and turning them into dust. Spinner was right by his side, slicing at people's limbs and more.

"Alright, we need to split up," Shigaraki replied. "Spinner, you stay here with Magne. Compress with me!"

"On the way!" Mr. Compress yelled out, throwing out a handful of marbles, snapping his fingers, and all of the blue marbles released the prisoners compressed inside.

Shigaraki started to run away from the scene and towards the tower, touching everyone who stood in his way. Mr. Compress ran after the leader as a large group of people, who were previously in the marble prisons, screamed then groaned upon impact.

"Midori! Come on!" Magne called out to him with Jin and a half-formed clone of Dabi with them. Toga was stabbing everyone in sight of her.

He rushed over to the group with his crowbar, passing by Trumpet who was still holding onto his head while staying silent apart from some groans. Midori jumped down from the sage, avoiding the damaged van while he swung at someone's head.

"I'll stay here with Spinner and hold out the crowd," Magne yelled out, making one lady get magnetized and hearing her screams when 14 men barreled towards her. Spinner grabbed onto the building wall, moving across the wall like a lizard with a sword between his teeth. "You guys go ahead."