Chapter 1 - Reaction from the exam

A/N: This Story takes place after Y2 V1 and Kiyotaka and Kei are not in a relationship. I might change a few things from the Light Novel. That is all. I will also make a few changes in the reaction since I want them to react a little more. I might forget the honorifics so don't mind that.

Chapter 1

Today I, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, have to prepare for the change that is about to happen in my life. From now on I will attract a lot of attention from the students. You might ask why? It's simple, today we will receive our test results from the most recent special exam and because of the bet I had with Horikita, I had to score a perfect score in math. It's currently 7 AM, I stood up, took a shower, ate breakfast, and prepared to go to school. But before I made my way to school I messaged two people. In the elevator, I met Ichinose and her friends.

Ichinose: "G-Good Morning Ayanokoji-kun!"

Ichinose's friends: "Good Morning."

Ayanokoji: "Good Morning Ichinose."

Ichinose: "S-So do you think you scored well on the test?"

It was unusual to see Ichinose stutter so much. Aside from that she normally makes eye contact with the person she talks to, but lately,t was different. She wasn't able to look me in the eyes. I wonder, she should have no problems talking to other people since she is so famous.

Ayanokoji: "I did just fine. One could say just about average. How about you?"

Ichinose: "I did pretty well actually, but I still think Ayanokoji-kun is smart!"

Ayanokoji: "What makes you say that?"

Ichinose: "W-Well it's just a hunch."

Ayanokoji: "Ichinose it's pretty unusual to see you stutter so much, is something wrong?"

Ichinose started to blush and her friends started to tease her. I didn't understand what was going on.

Ichinose's friends: "Well Ayanokoji-kun, how about you find out later in her room? Of course, it'll only be the two of you."

Ichinose started to blush even more. Her face is comparable to a red tomato.

Ichinose: "W-What are you guys even saying?!"

Before I could even react to anything they said, the elevator doors opened and Ichinose ran away. Her friends looked at me and winked at me. I still had no clue but I decided to also fasten my pace so I could think of an excuse in the classroom. When I arrived at the classroom, no one was there just as I expected. After about ten minutes the whole class including Chabashira-sensei was present in the classroom and class started.

Timeskip

Chabashira: "So Since the class is over I will announce the results for the special exam."

Ike: "Did anyone fail? Be honest Sensei."

Chabashira: "Don't interrupt me while I'm talking. But to answer your question, no nobody did fail and for that, I congratulate all of you."

Cheers from the whole classroom could be heard. Everybody was relieved, me included, not that I thought I would be expelled but I was relieved for people like Sudo and Kei. Looks like the meal for Amasasa paid off.

Chabashira: "I will present the result to you at the time you can look up the scores on your tablets as well. The results are posted on the OAA App."

I instantly checked the results of the math exam. I filtered it so the highest score is on top. Horikita scored an 87 huh? That's impressive considering that the next one was Keisei with a score of 83. Excluding myself, she was 3rd in math. Ichinose with a score of 89 and Sakayanagi with a score of 91 was better than her. It was impressive that someone would score about a 90, considering there are topics that are not in the curriculum of this school. While I was busy checking the results I forgot to pay attention to Chabashira. Looks like she was about to present the results for math.