Chapter 11 - The masterpiece shows off

The curtains rose and every student was shocked to only see me. Everyone was present but that man was missing. Nagumo, Sakayanagi, Ryueen, Amasawa, Nanase and everyone else was watching. They were not only surprised to only see me but to see me with a piano.

I thought that maybe because I always said that I practice piano that not many would be surprised but it looks like nobody believed when I said that.

Ayanokoji: "Hello everyone. I'll play some songs for you, some that I really like and some that normal pianist can't play. I hope you enjoy it."

Kiryuuin: 'Well let's see how talented you are kouhai.'

Nagumo: 'Maybe I'll see now why Horikita-senpai put his trust in you.'

Ryueen: 'The monster playing the piano? Kukuku this is interesting.'

Horikita: 'I know he said he plays the piano but just how good is he with the piano that he would do that instead of our play?'

Matsushita: 'If he really is also good with the piano and has above average wealth then he can possibly be my husband right? Not that he is superior to me but he definitely has potential.'

Ichinose: 'Wow so he really can play piano. He is so cute- I mean cool what am I even saying?'

Amasawa: 'Senpai show everyone how superior you are! Gambare Gambare!'

Chabashira had doubts about me playing the piano since I still have a bandage around my hand. The truth was that I was totally fine but I kept in on because otherwise you would see the scare. And thus I readied myself, it's been a long time since I played the piano. Since I left the white room to be more precise. But that doesn't matter to me right now. All that matters is to get first place.

So I started to press a few keys and start with the first song

So I started to press a few keys and start with the first song. I like the piano since it frees me from my past and the present for a moment. Ever since I saw a professional pianist play the piano in the white room I was fond with the piano.

The reason why I can play the piano isn't only the practice but also because of my perfect pitch with which I can accurately determine the pitch of any sound I hear without any aid.

With full confidence I started to show off my abilities and my thoughts.

My problems, the white room, the pain and all thoughts I have at the moment, I put them all into tunes and let my heart out. Many think that since I don't have feeling it's impossible for me to do that but that isn't true.

Every day after the white room education I thought about what it would be like having a normal life? What does it mean to love? Can a monster like me truly love and be loved? Will I be accepted or will I be labelled as a monster by others?

What does it mean to be free?

I thought about the outside world as well. The ocean was beautiful, will I be able to experience that again? I didn't have many memories besides the white room but Matsuo still tried to showed me.